One Flew Over The Fwopper's Nest...

POV: Hermione. St. Mungo's... Don't play the song until I tell you! 😘😍✨

Ron paraded in front of me with his usual bag of sweets for George, as I hiked behind him walking along the floor of level two, Magical Bugs and Diseases, to the sublet corner given in special nuances of differential healings of therapy, to either Drug abused treatments or treatments to help coping with pain properly... offered here by the wondrous Healers of St. Mungo's.

The facility was named, 'Rebel Ryker's Wizarding Drug Rehabilitating Center.' Rebel Ryker is the famous lead singer of the infamous Wizarding rock band, 'The Hairless Yeti's', Clever huh? He founded the rehab center after years of drug abuse and found himself again, through the help of St. Mungo's. His generosity had no doubt saved hundreds of witches and wizards...

Ronald made his way through the entrance to George's room, and I was staring at the tile floor, adrift and immersed in my depressions of losing, him. I lazily raised my head up, with my depleted eyes being the last to focus on what was ahead of me, about to make my way inside as well... When utter thunderstruck horror, smacked my heart, my stomach, and my soul. Feeling as if I had just been doused with icy cold water... Waking my ruddy melancholy self, right up!

At the very end of the elongated hallway, I witnessed 'The' Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy,  gliding into a room with her own pain of depression, written across her gorgeous complexion. She was indisputably dressed in her posh Witches attire, from her deep purple bird caged fascinator, to her matching stuffy, satiny dress that was skin tight to her tiny frame, to the identical color heels of velour gracing her feet. She was a stunningly striking woman, with richly aires of Wizarding antiquity royalty. To say she was intimidating, was an understatement.

And her son... was strutting in, right behind her.

He never looked up to see me staring at him, here in my fit of frozen love, unable to breathe, unable to move... he entered the room with his hands nestled inside of his dark fancy trousers, looking exactly like the heartbreaker he was. He was a plague in my soul, sickening me to the depths of core, knowing he was the one for me.

My everything. My cosmic heartbreaker, shooting my aches of love for him into my body, like a million shooting stars aiming straight towards my chest. And being absorbed by his monopolized smugness and simultaneously knowing the true him, his innermost secrets of his nature to love... and to profoundly love me.

Draco...

I wanted to scream his name aloud and run into his arms. My reality switched back on, hearing the voice of my bothersome fiancé calling for me.

"'Mione?! Babe! What are you doing?!" I heard him shuffling those clog hoppers to check on me. I immediately rushed inside the room, bumping into him and slightly pushing him backwards inside the room. To precariously keep Ronald from stumbling upon him, if he might leave his mum's own treatment room to which he was supporting and accompanying her. Seeing him in this way, made me find another level of ardently aches in my for love him. He truly covets and cares for the ones he loves...

"Ahh! There's my new Mummy and Daddy! Come, Come, Mummy! Give us a kiss!" George bellowed standing from his chair to greet me in his usual teasing with a great big smile, referring to me as his 'new Mummy.'

"Ha, Ha, very funny, Georgie," I met his embraces with a warm hug and facing him again, hearing more of his witty sarcasm...

"Well, I've always known I was your favourite, out of our Ginger Lot!" George had a laugh continuing... "And I still can't ponder, what it is, exactly, you see in that younger brother of mine? Mum still swears he's not adopted. I beg to differ," He chuckled and I joined him in his jokes about Ron, feeling a little chuckle from my throat and smile beginning to grow. That all abruptly stopped, when Ronald came to my side, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his body.