Chapter 1

"So are you gonna ask to go on a date with you?"
"Who Jin? Yes obviously I am, I'm just a bet scared you know Yoongi"

Namjoon sighed and stood up under the trees and walked away. Yoongi stood up and ran to him.

"Hey dude I can help you and you can help me get Hoseok." Namjoon stared at Yoongi.

"You never told me you were gay." Yoongi chuckled.

"Surprise bitch. Now help me get that Sunshine." Namjoon smiled.

"Wow you already got a nickname for him." Yoongi turned red and punched his friends arm.

"Shut it you dweeb. Just help me Ight." Namjoon nodded. "Gotcha Yoongi."

Taehyung was walking on the side walk and noticed his best friend making out with a short dude.

"JUNGKOOK!" yelled Tae. JK turned around and saw Tae and he told him to come where he was. So Tae ran to him.

"Jk introduce me to the man." Said Taehyung.

"Well this is my boyfriend Jimin." Jimin blushed when Jungkook called him his boyfriend.

"Ah Hello Jimin I'm Taehyung and I'm good at Science and chemistry! Also did I mention Jungkook has a tiny dick!" Then Tae ran off.

Jimin turned red and faced Jungkook who was a bit mad. "Aish! Ignore him he's just an idiot." "Seems like he's not Kookie." Jungkook smiled. "Your too nice." Jimin nodded.

"So Jin your new tell me about yourself." Asked Hoseok.

Jin was a new student and was a handsome man. Many girls and guys like him. Well he's gay so he's happy guys like him. He has been at the University for about 2 days now. Hoseok was the first guy to talked to him. Yeah he was Handsome but no as much as the guy he crashed into yesterday.

~Yesterday~

Jin was walking to his first class in the new University and he knew he was about to be late. He started to run and wasn't looking who was infront of him

*Crash*

"Ouch wat-" the male stayed silent and noticed who crashed into him. "I'm so sorry. I'm new and I'm just in a rush to my new class can you please help me." Said Jin picking up his books and phone and then he looked up after collecting his stuff. What a handsome man... Did I just fall- no Jin you just can't like some one by just looking at him or can you... "Um are you okay?" asked the male to Jin. Jin shook his head and nodded. "Um can you please help me?" The male nodded. "Let me see your schedule." Jin passed him his schedule. "Hmmm... Oh your in the same class with me which is Chemistry let's go." While walking Jin asked for his name and it was Kim Namjoon. "I'm Kim Seokjin but call me Jin it's easier." While walking Jin was struggling ty o carry his stuff. "Jin do you want me to help you." "No it's okay." "I'm not taking no as answer just let me help you." Don't know what happened but it ended up Namjoon landing on top of Jin. "Well um Namjoon you can help me." Namjoon smiled. Which Jin blushed when he saw those cute dimples.

"Well here it is. The chemistry room." Said Namjoon. Before entering Jin stopped him. "Um... Thanks Namjoonie for helping me." And kissed his cheek. Namjoon was flattered. Jin just grabbed his stuff and entered and was thinking why he made that move. Namjoon stood in the hallways talking to himself. "Did that cute innocent Handsome Man named Kim's Seokjin just kissed me and called me Namjoonie?" He fell on the floor holding his chest. "Did I just fell in love? OMG I just did!" Namjoon stood up and was afraid to walk in the classroom but he had to. Then he remembered that the only empty seat was beside him... Well shit. He entered the classroom and saw Jin seating on the chair next to his. Namjoon went up to his seat and sat down trying to avoid his now crush. "Um... I'm sorry for th-" "don't worry Jin it was nice." Why the fuck did you say that Namjoon! Bet you fucked it up already. He then smacked his head.

Jin was happy that Namjoon didn't get weirded out on the kiss. The day went on and both males couldn't stop thinking about one another.

~End of Yesterday~

"So Jin are you gonna tell me about yourself?" Asked Hoseok. "Yes we'll I'm 23, I love to cook my favorite color is blue but my second favorite color is pink! Also I'm a pretty good singer" "My name is Hoseok Or Hope! I'm 22 years old and I love to rap and sing and also dance." "That's cool Hoseok your so talented." "Yep I am!" The both  sat there in comfortable in silence in the University cafeteria. "Um... Hoseok I think I have crush on someone." Hoseok jumped. "Who is it Jin?" "Umm... His name is Kim Namjoon." "Shit you like the popular boy good luck because also like one of the popular boys." "He's popular?" Hoseok nodded. "But he's a nice guy." Jin smiled. "I know I met him yesterday." "Woah really if you go out with him can you please present me to his Friend Yoongi because I've had a crush on him for a long time and I'm in love." Jin chuckled. "I gotcha Hobi."

~
First Chapter done

904 words ♥️

Hope you enjoyed it! This is my 4th book and I'm excited to share it! (I haven't even finished my other 3 books 😩) but I was to excite to write this one that I couldn't wait to share the 1st chapter!

-K.S