Chapter 3

"So Namjoon didn't ask you to be his boyfriend yet?" "No he hasn't and ugh I can't take it any longer" Jin said pouting and crossing his arms. Hoseok laughed and hugged Jin. "Also you haven't told Yoongi about me haven't you?" Jin looked at Hoseok and pushed him away. "I'm trying to get a man to ask me out here! I ain't got time to talk to Yoongi!" "Come on Jin!" "Hoseok you try to speak to him for once! That's why you don't have his dick up your ass." Hoseok smacked Jins arm and the both laughed.

"So the blue potion thing doesn't go with the purple and Yellow ones?" Asked Jungkook to Tae. "Exactly Kookie! No they're not Potions they're chemicals." "Potions, Chemicals they're both the same." Said Jungkook.

Namjoon entered the lab and sat down on a chair and put his head on the table. "How do I ask a handsome Beautiful man to be my boyfriend?" He looked up at Tae and Jungkook.

"Well for starters You Should've asked him yesterday dumbass when y'all went to that date." Said Tae. "Yeah Namjoon why you got to be a nervous wreck!" Said Jungkook and went up to Namjoon.

He then grabbed Namjoons head and made him sit up straight and smacked him across the face.

"JUNGKOOK! You didn't have to do that you bitch" said Namjoon rubbing his cheek.

"If both of you are going to fight y'all better do it outside the lab. So Leave!" Commanded Tae and Both Namjoon and Jungkook left.

After stepping out the Lab Namjoon decided to head to Jins Apartment.

He got into his car and drove.

Jin was watching TV with only His Big Pink hoodie, Pink Boxers,and Pink long socks.

He herd a knock on the door and he wasn't expecting anyone.

He grabbed a bat and and made his way to the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me Namjoon." Jin was happy when he herd his crushes voice. He opened the door and there stood Namjoon.

Namjoon couldn't process on what he was seeing. He was seeing an Adorable man right in front of him. "Jinnie why do you look so cute?"

Jin blushed and head his face in his palms. Namjoon laughed and decided to carry Jin back inside bridal style.

"Joonie let me down" said Jin in laughter.

Namjoon sat him down on the sofa.

"Jin I have to ask you something and I think right now is a great moment." Namjoon placed Jin on his lap and kissed his forehead.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Asked Namjoon.

"Yes! I would love to Joonie!" Namjoon then kissed Him right on the lips.

They both then cuddled the rest of the day while watching TV.

You got this Hoseok! No one is stopping you! Wait what happens if someone does stop me.... That means I don't have to talk to Yoongi.

Hoseok smacked himself and kept watching Yoongi play basketball.

While playing Yoongi saw from the corner of his eyes... Hoseok.

He decided to play better than he ever did.

After the game Yoongis Team were happy and celebrated their win.

Yoongi headed to where Hoseok was sitting.

"Hey Hoseok." Hoseok stood still and could process what was happening.

"Um... Hi Yoongi." Cute Yoongi said in his mind.

"Well um... Since none of our friends are here so you want to get food with me?" Asked Yoongi. And Hoseok Just nodded and followed Yoongi.

Taehyung was in the lab making new chemicals.

"Aha! I did it! This is it! But I have to not let other people touch it" said Taehyung to himself.

He stored the chemical in the danger area and headed home.