Chapter 2

"Look as an A student in physics I can help you study!" Yelled Taehyung at Namjoon.

"Aish can you just shut up! I just have a  C Nothing to worry about!"

"Also I have an A in chemistry so... Do you need any help with that?" Asked Taehyung.

"Look unless I want to make a weird a as potion with all those colorful liquids then that's when I'll need your help but for now I don't need any!"

Namjoon stood up from under the tree and left to the lunchroom.

"Aish this piece of shit ain't even thankful!" Taehyung stood up and went to the University lab.

"Jin, Namjoon is starting right at you." Said Hoseok.

"Really?"

"Yes he's on your right and sitting in 2 tables away."

Jin turned right and made eye contact with Namjoon.

Namjoon winked and Jin blushed and payed his head down hiding hiding his face.

"Jinnie if you want to be with him try to become friends with him."

Jin looked up at Hoseok.

"You want to be with Yoongi but y'all ain't friends yet so don't come with me with that." He then laid his head back down.

"Okay Okay then I'm just gonna leave you here because a certain someone is coming this way." He stood up and ran away.

Jin put his head up but noticed no one infront of him or beside him.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!" Jin jumped and was about to fall out of his seat but was caught by his one and only crush... Kim Namjoon.

"Nice to see you again Kim Seokjin."

"Umm... Nice to see you too but I didn't expect us to see each other again like this." Said Jin leaving Namjoons hold and sitting back in his seat.

"Yeah me neither. Everytime we meet or talk to each other one of us end up on the floor or dropping stuff on the floor... It's a curse!" Said Namjoon making Jin giggle.

"Namjoon just shut it we don't have a curse. Unless this happens Everytime we meet then yes it is but this is the second time we have talked to each other."

"Yeah your right Jinnie." Jin blushed at the nickname and Namjoon smirked.

"Why are you blushing... Jinnie? Hmmm... Tell me!"

"Shut Joonie!"

"Woah Joonie? That's cute keep calling me that okay."

"Shut up Namjoon!" Jin started giggling.

"What?" Namjoon pretended like nothing ever happened.

Jin stood up and faced Namjoon face to to face... Not really he was a little shorter than him so it neck to face.

Namjoon pulled Jin out of the cafeteria and dragged him to a secret place he has in campus.

Okay Namjoon just ask him on a date and also try not to get distracted by his cuteness.

"Joonie why did you bring me here?"

Namjoon he's using Your nickname and saying it in an adorable way! Okay Namjoon just calm yourself and just ask him.

"Namjoon can I call Joonie... Namjoonie....

Daddy."

Namjoon fell on the floor holding his chest on what came out of Jins mouth. He was smirking and smiling like an idiot holding his chest and letting out cute noises.

"Namjoon get up!" Said Jin trying pulling Namjoons arm.

Namjoon stood up. "Aish Jin why do you have to be Adorable and Sexy at the same time Ah I can't handle this!"

Namjoon kissed Jins Forehead. Jin blushed at Namjoons actions.

"Okay now Jin I brought you here if you wanted to go on a date with me?"

Jin blushed.

"I would love to go on a date with you Joonie." Said Jin and kissed Namjoon on the same cheek he kissed him yesterday.

"This feels like deja Vu." Said Namjoon who was staring into Jins eyes.

"Yes it does." Said Jin.

They both then gave each other a hug and headed to there next class.