Disagreements

David's POV

Today was finally the day I got to see liza. After 2 long dreadful months i finally got to see my baby. We all did. Liza was having a get together at her house today so we could finally see each other again. Liza and I face timed every single day while she was in NYC filming her new tv show "Liza on demand". I was extremely proud of her, but between the tv show, Wednesday videos and appearances we had no quality time together. Today is her first day of in 2 months. She already has her show filmed and ready to air, she pre filmed her week video and she has nothing scheduled today. Finally.
David: "Jason hurry up we're gonna be late!" I said in frustration not wanting to have a second to waste waiting while having the opportunity to spend with liza.
Jason: "I'm putting my shoes on!" Jason replied.
We got in the car and started heading over to liza's place playing some music and occasionally filming some small bits for the vlogs. Today was our day. I was leaving my camera and phone in the car so I could have no distractions and more quality time with Liza, since I don't know when will be the next time I see her. We finally pulled up at Liza's driveway and knocked on the door.
Liza: "hi Jason!" She hugged him "hi babe!" she pecked my cheek. My cheek. 2 months and I get a peck. On my cheek.
I grabbed liza by her waist and sat down next to her in the living room were Scotty, Kristen, Gabbie, BigNik, Matt, heath, zane, Brennen, Corinna, Toddy, Jonah, Dom, Alex, Carly and Erin were sitting. I was trying to get as close to liza as possible because of the plain fact that I haven't seen her in months. But every time I tried to kiss her neck or lips she'd shove me away or gently push me. I don't know what it is with her today but I'm not having it. We haven't seen each other in two months and she is shoving me away every chance she gets. Time passed and we were cracking jokes, slowly one by one, couple by couple leaving as it was relatively late. Then after what felt like forever Jason left and it was me and liza alone. After walking Jason out i pushed Liza against the door and started kissing her lips and worked my way down to her neck.
Liza: "not now david"
I stopped. Before I assumed she was pushing me off of her because she didn't want to get to heated or anything but right now my mind is set on the thought that she simply just didn't miss me or is slowly loosing interest. Now I'm pissed.
David: "what do you mean not now david?!"

Liza's POV

David: "what do you mean not now david?!" He said slowly racing his voice
Liza: "I mean not now david, be patient" i said in a calmed voice, because little did he know I had a little something planed. A little something that took me 4 hours and 3,000 dollars. Oh but it's worth it.

 Oh but it's worth it

David: "oh I see, two months isn't enough" david said yelling Liza: "david just calm down okay, there's no reason to fight" i said trying in attempt to calm him down"David: "No! I'm fucking over it! YOU always have to work YOU are always to busy Y...

Liza: "david just calm down okay, there's no reason to fight" i said trying in attempt to calm him down"
David: "No! I'm fucking over it! YOU always have to work YOU are always to busy YOU don't make time for us YOU don't put effort into this relationship. While I'M FUCKING TRYING! ME!" Now I got mad
Liza: "I DONT PUT EFFORT INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP?! Are you fucking serious!? I am pursuing my dream I am trying to be successful I am trying to make time and most of all I am trying to be the best girlfriend I can be and not let you down. And if that isn't enough for you then maybe we shouldn't be together now should we?!" I was mad. No. Furious. But i regretted that last sentence more than anything ever.
David: "THEN MAYBE ME SHOULDN'T! we're over liza." He said those last word softly before walking out my door.
At that moment I fell to my knees, and cried. Just. Cried. I cried like there was no tomorrow. I cried because the reason for my success and happiness just left me. Just walked out my front door. The love of my life just left me. Because I wanted to wait for the perfect moment. I walked up the stairs and plopped myself on the bed. I cried. No. Sobbed. I couldn't live without him. But now I was being forced to learn. I couldn't sleep that night. Till that one moment. My puzzle became complete.

David's POV

I. Can't. Believe. I. Just. Did. That. It was a Saturday night and I was in my car sobbing into the wheel, because I realized I walked out of the love of my life's life. Ironic huh. How you think someone is going to be you forever and always. And you promise to yourself your never going to hurt them. But then you do. And hurt yourself in the process. I drove to my house in complete and absolute silence. Only to realize I subconsciously drove to Scotty's place. Despise the fact I didn't want to be faced by anyone today I decided to crash at their couch. But I couldn't sleep. My mind would directly go to her. Her hair. Her smile. Her laugh. Every morning she woke up in my arms. Every good memory. I started sobbing all over again. Yet this time Scotty was comforting me.
Scotty: "david what the hell happened? It's 1am" he said obviously tired.
David: " I * breathes* fucked *breaths* up *sobs*" i couldn't control myself. I was a wreak.
Scotty: "david be more specific please" he said with worry in his voice
David: " I broke up with her dude. I lost her." I say in defeat
Scotty: "wh- shit bro. What the hell happened? You guys are crazy about each other. You're david and liza. You guys are soulmates!" He says not understanding the situation
David: "We were making out and she was avoiding going further, i made some bad scenarios in my head, got mad and broke up with her."
Kristen: "YOU WHAT?!!!! David she had been working on this for so long!" She said with a mix of frustration and anger.
David: "working on what?" I said confused
Kristen: "go, say you're sorry. You'll regret deeply if you don't go. I promise. Trust me on this one.
I don't question her I just bolt to my car and speed my way to liza's driveway. I open the door with my key and head up the stairs inly to find a beautiful path of roses leading up the stairs. To the bed full of roses and candles. But most importantly. The person I care about the most crying her eyes out next to a beautiful set of red lingerie. My heart broke into one million pieces. I did this. This is what she meant by be patient. This is what she's been working on for so long.
David: "Liza?" I spoke in fear of her reaction
She slowly and painfully turned around. Her mascara going all over her face and tears stained on her beautiful canvas. And it was all my fault. My reflexes kick in and I hold her in my arms having some flashbacks if when liza was going through some hard times. I always told her I'd be right here and that everything would be ok. But now. It was my fault. And I've never seen her worst. She was crying in my arms. More like sobbing. My baby.
David: "I'm so so so sorry baby! I didn't mean anything, i swear! I love you so much baby I can't loose you! I was such a fucking jerk baby, can you please forgive me?"
Liza: "babe I should be sorry. I was a bitch. I kept pushing you of while all you wanted to do was show me how much you missed me. I was being inconsiderate"
David: "pookie none of this is your fault! Will you please forgive me?"
Liza: "with one condition"
David: "and what would that be princess"
Liza: "we cant let these 3000$ worth of roses and decorations go to waste"
David: "I can't believe you did this for me. I feel like such an asshole."
Liza: "give me two seconds" she said while running off
She came back with her red colored silk robe wrapped around her small body, slowly but surely making me well aware of what she's wearing.
Liza: "now's later"
David: "on it" i said while removing her robe.
That night was amazing. She was amazing. We were together and I couldn't be happier. That night I fell asleep. In that moment I found the piece to my puzzle.

Liza: I'm pregnant

Emma Dobrik Koshy
Born April 19 2023
To Liza Koshy and David Dobrik

NEW BOOK WHO DIS?!