One Day

Liza's POV

She stares at her ceiling once again, with a hundred thoughts. Maybe he knows who I am...actually...probably not.

I'm getting kind of tired of having these sessions with myself. Obsessing about David. Oh, David. His face, his personality, his smile, his generosity, charismatic, everything about him is perfect. Maybe I should just tell him I've had a crush on him since first grade and kept it from him for over 12 years.....or is that too creepy?

She walks by the halls with her head down low, scared to meet his eyes. Even when she hears his voice she is swarmed with butterflies.

Another day at school, obsessing about David. I walk through the school doors with my head down. I am at Gabbie's locker waiting for her to finish putting her books in her locker so we can head to first period. With David. Speaking of the devil. God, I can hear his laugh from miles away, and still get that feeling in my stomach. That beautiful feeling..that I know he doesn't get with me. I am scared, not only of seeing him or making eye contact with me, of getting hurt. You'll. understand later on...

It's impossible to get you off my mind. I think about a hundred thoughts and you are ninety-nine. I've understood that you will never be mine...and that's fine. I'm just breaking inside.

For the hundredth time today Gabbie is lifting my head up so I can stop looking at my feet. Which causes me to crash into people. But this time, my body isn't crashing into someone else. My heart is now the one crashing into the floor. David. David and Vanessa. Kissing. Wow, what a great day.  Yes. David is the schools fuck boy. So?

David's POV

He always walks the crowded halls and is blinded by this light. A girl who keeps her head down low and never shows her eyes.

Another day at school. I'm getting tired of this. Seriously, I'm tired of everything. I hate my fucking reputation, every girl in the school just throws herself at me and my friends just push me around. The only reason I wake up in the morning to go to school is because of her. She's beautiful, but shy. She's funny, but hard to get. She's perfect.

He's tried to talk to her, but there's no easy way, cause everytime he raises his voice, she walks away. It's impossible to get you off my mind. I think about a hundred thoughts and you are ninety-nine. I've understood that you will never be mine. And that's fine, I'm just breaking inside.

I am at the moment looking for her, so I can maybe make the first move, after a good twenty seconds I catch her looking around when her eyes meet mine. Wow, she's....stunning. Next thing I know the school's slut pushes me against the lockers and stars kissing me. I push her off me, and try to approach her. But the second I open my mouth to explain what she just saw she runs. And she doesn't stop. I ditched first period that day not wanting to see her. I was at my last straw. I hated school and the only thing bringing me back was her. And I might have just lost her. God, I don't even know the girl and she already has me wrapped around her finger. But I fucked up, and now I won't ever get to experience her love, her lips, her hugs, her curls, her silky brown skin, and her outstanding personality. She'll never be mine.

And one day, maybe she'll stay. And start to head over his way. And one day she'll look into his eyes. And instead of breaking, she'll call him "mine". One day, he'll grab her by the waist, and force them to meet. Face to face. And one day he'll look into her eyes, and say that "you're my only light"

I am currently sitting alone in the cafeteria. Just staring at the ceiling wondering what should I do next. When I start to look forward I see her, heading my way. She simply sits next to me, cups my face with her warm and soft touch, and kisses me, while I grab her by her waist. That kiss. How can something so meaningless, mean so much. How can she make something so simple, so good? Something I've done before a million times, feel like it was my first. I've liked her since the first day of first grade. We are now sitting in twelfth grade, in the cafeteria, and I just realized the girl of my dreams has been in front of me and I never made the move. I always thought that by kissing girls I'd get over her but nothing worked. If anything it made it worse. I've made her cry, millions of times, and I've ruined my reputation. After two minutes we pull away. And I hear, those words, those beautiful soft words come out of her perfectly plump and soft lips. While still holding her small waist and keeping our foreheads together.

Liza: "mine" she says ever so softly

David: "you're my only light." I say in response

Oh, it's impossible to get you off my mind. I think about a hundred thoughts and you are ninety-nine. Maybe there's a chance that you will be mine.

David: "Liza Koshy would you please be my girlfriend" I ask nervously

Liza: "I'd love to, David Dobrik"

November 28, 2015

Requests?