Drunk Pt.2

(SMUT AHEAD)

David's POV

I throw her on the bed and admire her beautiful body. I was a jerk, but now it was time to make it up. 

David:"can I take your clothes off baby?"

Liza:"yes daddy" daddy. I could cum just by hearing those words come out of my wife's beautiful plum lips. I start getting a little desperate and tear her shirt up and remove her pants leaving her in her white lace bra and matching thong. I start kissing her roughly, but the kiss gets interrupted by little liza removing my shirt, and pants, leaving me in my boxers.

Liza's POV 

Shit, he is so hot. You can see his huge bulge from outer space. Here's the thing. David's huge. He is 8.5 or 9 inches. And I am 5 feet tall and tight. It hurts every time but the pleasure afterward is inevitable. The way he makes me feel is worth every single drop of pain, even the after sex pain. But before I need to please him. I push him down into the bed and remove his boxers and grab his dick. I position myself in between his legs grabbing his shaft with my free hand. I slowly but surely lick the tip of his dick and make my way down, really, really slowly. David gets sick of it and grabs my hair pushing my head down and up much faster. I grab his thigh signaling him to let go so I can take ALL of him in my mouth. His eyes roll to the back of his head hitting his high.  David switches us back to our usual position. He is on top. And removes my matching set. 

David:"I'm gonna start slow okay baby?"

I nod my head not being able to respond, preparing myself for what's coming. He slowly enters me thrusting in and out slowly while pain rips through me. Pain. That's all I could feel. But soon enough comes the pleasure. The pleasure I'd never trade. "faster daddy" was all I could say. At first, he pounds into me hitting my g-spot but then he thrusts into me faster than ever before. I never knew someone could ever move this fast. He starts slowing down sucking on my neck and massaging my boobs. Then suddenly David pulls out of me completely making me pout at the loss of pleasure.

David: "four" he says. I simply stare at him in confusion not being able to understand what he's saying. "I want you to get on your hands and knees so I can finish you" I do as he says and get on my hands and knees. He 'again' pounds into me thrusting faster by the second. 

Liza: " I'm gonna cum" I say out of breath. And just like the first time we started trying to have a baby, he cums inside me without telling me.

*four years later*

Liza: "Lila come downstairs it's time for your first day at school!" 

Lila: "coming mommy!"

David: "hi baby girl!"

Lila: "hi daddy!"

David: "hi pookie"

Liza: "Hi babe, are you heading out to film or are you taking Lila to school?"

David: "that's today? ugh I wanted my little princess to stay for one more day"

Lila: "yeah! can I???"

Liza: "how about daddy and I both drive you to school today?"

Lila: "yayyy" 

After dropping Lila off David and I just drive away. Not to film, or anything else. We are just. Driving.

Liza & David: "I love you babe"

sorry it took so long