Chapter Four

Sarcastic summary. It has been a week since Ezra and Sabine kissed and they have done an outstanding job staying away from each other as much as possible even though they live on the same ship, so bravo. They have refused to talk about the kiss with each other because it makes for a better story. I have also hired Disclaimer to help me.

Disclaimer: She doesn't own Star Wars Rebels otherwise she'd be rich.

Ezra climbed up onto the roof of the Ghost, hoping to finally get some peace and quiet after another long and exhausting day in the rebellion. However Sabine was already sitting up there, with her back towards him, staring at the sunset. He watched as a slight breeze came, blowing her multicolored hair to the side.

Not wanting an awkward confrontation Ezra slowly backed away until he was at the side of the Ghost. Turning around carefully he took a step and tripped on a wrench that Hera had been using for repairs earlier. His sneaky escape suddenly became very loud as he fell onto the roof of the Ghost.

Startled Sabine turned around to see him laying there, blushing, as he tried to get up. Sabine walked over to him and offered him her hand, a slight smile on her face. Ezra gratefully accepted her hand and as she pulled him to his feet their faces became only inches away from each other's. Sabine went wide eyed and pulled back quickly.

"I should probably go now." Ezra said quickly, turning around to depart.

"Wait!" Sabine called, grabbing his arm. "We need to talk."

"I know." Ezra sighed. He had been dreading this moment since they had kissed.

He knew that she would tell him that she didn't mean to kiss him, that it was just an accident. He would have to smile and agree with her, but the truth is, he actually liked her. He had since the moment they met and he had never stopped. Over time he realized that she didn't return his feelings and stopped flirting with her.

Instead of Sabine telling Ezra that she wasn't interested in him, she did something that surprised him. She kissed him, again. Ezra brought his hands up to her cheeks and Sabine put her arms around his neck. When they finally pulled apart they stayed only inches away from each other.

"I like you Ezra." Sabine whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Ezra gave her a quick smile and answered her by kissing her again. When they had finally pulled apart the last rays of the Sun disappeared, leaving them in the darkness, holding onto each other.

"Lets go back inside before the others wonder where we are." Sabine said.

Ezra took her hand and they walked off, happy.

Now for some serious news. I would like to apologize for my absence, but I have a reason. I fainted in gym class and was taken to the hospital. They checked me out to see if I was alright and determined that my blood sugar was low. The doctors determined that I had fainted as a side effect of my medicine and I have been resting recently. I have still been light-headed, weak, and feeling like I am about to faint as side effects of my medicine. This has caused me to put another one of my stories, Glorybringer, on hold. I may not be able to update as frequently, but I'm working on coping with fainting all the delightful stuff that comes with it.