Chapter Ten

See end of chapter for important info please!

Sabine saw as Ezra was slammed into the wall and fell unconscious. She was coming back to get a ration bar. Then ship started to descend way too fast and Ezra was thrown into a wall.

"Brace for impact!" Hera's demanding, but none the less calm, voice came over the intercom.

Before Sabine had a chance to react Zeb grabbed Ezra and hung onto the side of the counter. Sabine grabbed the lounge as they crashed into the ground. After a huge jolt forwards everything stopped moving. This was a weird feeling now after hurtling through Lothal's atmosphere and then speeding towards the ground.

"Ezra? Ezra wake up!" The rough, but caring voice of Zeb shook her out of her thoughts. Ezra was now laid on the ground with his head propped up on Zeb's knee. The Lasat was gently shaking him and repeating those two sentences over and over again.

"Stop shaking him!" Sabine demanded as she knelt beside them. She took his hand before noting that he was breathing and didn't seem to be hurt.

A strangled cough rocked Ezra's whole body and caused Sabine to gently squeeze his hand. "Get him water." The Mandalorian told Zeb, not tearing her eyes off of the hurt teenager for a second.

A moment later Zeb came back with the requested water and helped Sabine to sit the semi-conscious Ezra up. Taking the water from Zeb's hand she lifted it to Ezra's lips and he happily drank it.

"What happened?" He finally croaked out. Sabine and Zeb shared a quick glance over his head.

"We're, we're not sure." Zeb told the kid. "One moment we're talking and the next you're slammed into the wall and we crashed."

"Are Kanan and Hera alright?" Ezra tried again, hoping to get a solid answer. Another quick glance over Ezra's head before either of them said anything.

"No idea." This time it was Sabine who answered. She sounded calm, but Ezra could see right through it. Realizing that they were still holding hands, he grasped her hand slightly tighter before letting go.

"Let's find out. They could need our help." Ezra told his fellow crew members before standing up. Nodding, Sabine and Ezra joined him.

 Basically I'm currently juggling four stories, three active and one on hold. This one might be put on hold and I'll make the other one active again. I'll be posting more on my conversations page though, so check it out to stay updated.

Don't forget to like, comment, and follow me! :)