Chapter 5: Dancing with (Y/n) PT.2

I'm just going straight into this one.

ALSO THIS IS GOING TO GET SERIOUS SO DONT HATE ME AFTER AND GET SOME HOLY WATER!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I told them we could break from recording and dancing so we ended up on our phone and drinking some water.

{Taehyung's POV}

Jungkook and I sat down and watched (Y/n)'s new and old dance videos from either tv shows or just from youtube. 

We watch (Y/n) dance on a TV show with someone we didn't know but we clicked on the video.

{You are the girl in the front with the red shirt}

{Author's POV}

Throughout the whole dance, they watched (Y/n) with a HEAVY blush while getting aroused a WHOLE LOT.

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I looked over at the trio and saw them blushing along with biting and licking their lips. Hopefully, it isn't something gross like porn... 

EWWWWWW *THROWS UP MENTALLY*

I shiver as I quickly stand up and put in a song to dance to and start to dance.

{Author's POV}

Jimin was the first to look at (Y/n) dance. As the song changed he started to dance with her.

{This is a VERY sexual dance don't watch if you aren't comfortable with it}

{(Y/n)'s POV}

Through the dance, I started to get aroused as I felt Jimin's lips kiss my stomach and lick my stomach.

I bite my lips as I start to pant and sweat a bit...

At the end of the dance, I felt Jimin nibble and lick my ear as I gave soft moans only he could hear.

I was then pulled away by Jungkook as the next song started but it was my cover of 'Crazy in love'

Throughout the dance, I felt Jungkook caress my body gently as he gently kissed my jawline and bit my lips more as I was then pulled away by Taehyung who changed the song and started to dance with me.

I then felt multiple hands touch me as I felt lips on both sides of my neck and on my lips.

I moaned softly as I realized that it was neither the right place or the right time.

"Oppas~ Stop we aren't supposed to be doing this~" I whined as I felt them step away from me.

"Your right (N/n)," Jimin stated as he tried to hold himself back.

"Please go home and get ready for Dinner (Y/n). It is hard for us to hold back after what we did~" I heard Junkook and Taehyung purr.

I nodded with a heavy blush.

"I will see you later." I bowed and grabbed my things before heading to my hotel flustered as hell.