Chapter 7: Baseline

WARNING THIS GETS CRAZY SO IF YOU WANTED FLUFF TURN BACK NOW AND BE SPARED.

I WARNED YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

I then laid on the floor panting while I shut my eyes feeling tired and sweaty. I roll backward and stand up only sit back down again and shut my eyes and relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{(Y/n's) POV}

OOO LA LA I HAVE AN IDEA! I stood up and smiled since J-hope recently dropped hixtape so I started to play Baseline before getting ready to dance.

(Watch the Girl in the Yellow sweater Also you should follow 1Million on youtube they are AMAZING)

BTS's mouths dropped but Hobi, on the other hand, was jumping and clapping like a 5-year-old getting a big container of candy.

After (Y/n) stopped dancing Hobi jumped to (Y/n) and hugged her while jumping.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!"

(Y/n) smiled and giggled as she jumped with him full of happiness and sunshine.

The rest of BTS snapped out of their trances and rushed over to congratulate them.

(Y/n) felt arms wrap around her waist and shoulders. She felt heat rush into her cheeks as felt a hand- WAIT CORRECTION- HANDS on her butt.

"O-Oppas... please try to restrain your self from not touching me..."

The Maknae line had slipped away after she said that which only left the Hyung line to be the culprits. She bit her lips since she felt lips come into contact with her lips and neck.

"Oppas... no... it's not the right time..." (Y/n) tried to control herself but she was having a WAR OF HORMONES (HAHAHAHA KILL ME NOW).

"But why it's only us Jagi..." Suga said as he kissed (Y/n)'s neck.

.......

CLIFF HANGER!

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE LIKE NO IDEAS ANYMORE (>///<)