Chapter 4

(It might be best to look the song up in Spotify or Apple Music, since I don't think you can use the video and read at the same time. Anyways if you are able to do both things at the same time, here is the video with the lyrics and I will leave a note with the name of the song and artist below! Enjoy!)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third POV

(Listen to Catch Fire by Jinx for battle music)

As the figure began to sing, the group felt significantly stronger, but decided to question it later since defeating the Hagsal in front of them took priority.

"Iron Dragon Lance: Demon Logs!" Gajeel chanted, creating multiple sharp lances that directly hit the Hagsal one after the other.

The Hagsal howled in pain as the attack made contact, but no damage was seen, if anything it just angered the Hagsal.

"How is that thing still moving?! Gajeel put more power behind your attacks!" Bickslow yelled, as he ordered his babies to surround the beast.

Bickslow's babies complied and surrounded the beast from above, all of them aiming down, waiting for the order to attack.

"Let's see you try to hurt that thing !" Gajeel shouted back, threatening to start a separate fight between them.

"You two need to focus!" Jellal scolded as he sent a fire attack towards the Hagsal.

The Hagsal yelped in pain, feeling it's fur catch fire, before rolling on the ground and successfully putting the fire out.

"Gravity change!" Yukino exclaimed as she added pressure to where the Hagsal was standing, preventing it from moving to fast. Yet due to her exhaustion, she was only able to keep the spell for a little, yet that was enough time for Bickslow.

"Fire!" Bickslow finally exclaimed causing a series of magic beams to be shot at the Hagsal from various directions.

The Hagsal roared in pain and anger, charging at the figure, it's host, Wendy and Juvia.

"Iron Dragon: ROAR!!!" Gajeel exclaimed hitting the monster head on causing it to crash into one of the buildings, but like before the magic attack had no affect on the Hagsal.

"Dragon slayer magic seems to be of no use against this monster! Gajeel you'll be blocking and steering that thing!!" Lucy exclaimed as the beast charged at them, opting to eliminate everything that stood in its way.

"Got it!!" Gajeel exclaimed, knowing it was for the best, since they had to finish it off quickly.

The Hagsal roared and sped its attacks up since the mages attacking it were not backing off. Jellal growled at the beast when it began to run after a Yukino, who was still trying to gather magic power.

"Bind Snake!!!" Jellal exclaimed, a red and black tattoo appearing on the Hagsal's fur, disabling it movements.

The Hagsal roared noticing it couldn't break the bind and stopped resisting. The group only had a moment to breathe, when the beast began to grow, an ominous arua around it. It was then that Jellal noticed what was going on.

"Everyone fall back!!!!!" Jellal screamed just as the bind on the Hagsal broke.

The Hagsal had started the contamination process, giving them even less time to defeat it.