o n e

"why are you naked?" wyatt asked liberty on a crisp sunday morning.

"i'm not naked. it's called a sports bra and spandex. look it up." liberty laughed at him.

over the past few months, liberty and wyatt have only gotten closer. close enough where they don't have to be fully clothed around each other, obviously.

and over the past few months, wyatt's love for liberty has only grown stronger. he hates it when she has minimal clothing like this because, well, he's a boy.

"what did ya come over here for?" he asked.

"i wanted to know if you wanted to go grocery shopping. i told myself i'd start eating healthy, and i have, like, no food except for junk food." she sheepishly told him.

"of course! as long as you're getting out of the apartment i'd do anything." he was proud of himself because he got her to go outside a couple of times.

only for a couple hours each, but, baby steps.

"wait." he paused. "where are you getting the money to get groceries?"

"my parents like to spoil me. i've got plenty money to last a life time." she rolled her eyes. she hated the money, but it helped her get by.

"oh, alright." he looked down at his non-existent watch.

"what in the actual fuck are you looking at? there's nothing there." liberty questioned why she was friends with him.

"bite me."

"kinky." liberty winked.

all rights reserved @aestheticallynotme