t e n

"and you lived happily ever after."

"no, stop it. wyatt and i are not together!" liberty groaned.

abby showed up to her apartment unannounced and begged liberty to tell her all that had happened.

of course liberty hated that she had to be reminded of it, but she needed a second opinion.

"why not?!" abby whined. "i really want you guys to be together. you can move into a house with a white picket fence. the whole shabang."

"the whole sha-what?" liberty furrowed her brows in confusion.

abby scoffed, "irrelevant, just please think about your feelings - realize that wyatt is the one for you - and let me know asap."

liberty laid back on the couch, not wanting to think about it. abby had just added on to her stress.

she didn't want to be pressured into liking wyatt. if she did end up liking him, she wanted to make sure that it was because she herself liked him, not her friends wanting her to like him.

she just wanted to curl up into a ball and fall asleep, and so she tried. but once she finally got comfy, she heard her stomach growl.

"abby!" she pouted, "i'm hungry."

"then get your lazy ass up and come with me to go get some food."

liberty got up, grabbed her wallet, slid on some shoes, and walked to the door where abby was standing.

"let's go!"

-

liberty and abby decided to go get in-n-out. they both loved the place, and they secretly had a fetish for the place.

"i feel like we haven't hung out in a long time." liberty sighed.

"yeah, me too. there was that thing about cancer and me staying with my parents. that was for quite awhile so we couldn't do anything about that."

"and then that time you had the flu."

"ah yes, can't forget that. all snot everywhere."

abby and liberty both giggled, feeling good to have some girls time without any boys.

"so," liberty started, "any new boys?"

"actually, yes, but we're not fully together yet, and we're keeping it on the down low."

"oh come on, are you kidding me?! you can't even tell me, your best friend?" liberty groaned.

"yes, and he can't tell his best friend." abby snickered.

soon after that conversation ended, the two girls had decided to go walk around downtown. they would window shop. and with that, actual shopping.

liberty was just glad that she got to hang out with a girl for awhile. hanging out with guys for too long made her go slightly crazy, and she needed to hit refresh.

she was just walking into her apartment, alone, when she got a text from finn.

'me and jaeden are coming over tomorrow. no if, ands, or buts.'

liberty rolled her eyes, for she already had an idea as to why they were coming over.

she dropped her bags on the ground right in front of her door and headed to the kitchen. grabbing some pop tarts, she walked into her living room and plopped down on the couch.

for how many times she has forcefully landed on the couch - and that one time wyatt jumped off the coffee table and did a cannon ball onto it - she's surprised it hadn't collapsed yet.

turning on her tv, she clicked onto the netflix icon, and flipped to 'dynasty'. she loved that show, mainly because of the main character, who was an actress on 'victorious'.

as she watched, she found herself staying up way past twelve a.m. before she finally started to doze off.

until she was so rudely awaken four hours later.

all rights reserved @aestheticallynotme