f o u r

"if you steal the blanket, i am going to put my cold feet on you." liberty warned wyatt on a crisp night.

they were sitting on a couch sharing a large blanket, watching 'baby daddy' on netflix, and aimlessly shoving their mouths with popcorn.

"but it's so warm and cozy, and you're so not." he hummed as he hugged the blanket even closer to himself, making liberty gasp.

"you take that back right now." she warned.

"or what?"

wyatt knew what he was getting himself into. he learned far back that if he tests her, liberty will 'prove' him wrong. he's just hoping she will cuddle with him to prove him wrong.

"or this."

and she leaped onto wyatt, engulfing him in a big hug. he obviously used his great acting skills to fake a face of disgust.

"you smell like grey water." he scrunched up his nose.

"wyatt. what the fuck is grey water?" liberty asked him, furrowing her eyes in confusion.

"it's basically piss and shit. so i'm just telling ya, you should probably take a shower." he shifted his body so he was more comfortable - with liberty still on top of him with her arms around his waist.

"oh shut up. i'm not moving until you take back your rude comment." she sneered.

"well then i guess we're stuck like this." he sighed.

wyatt internally smiled as liberty continued to cuddle him. while she was unaware of what was happening, he knew full well that they'd fall asleep cuddling because she's just too damn stubborn to give up easily.

and that's one of those things he loves about her.

all rights reserved @aestheticallynotme