Chapter 17

Leo's POV

I walked over to Noah's. He sent Taylor to hang with Sammi so we could work on something. I opened the door and walked over to his couch. He was sitting next to his guitar.

"You ready?" He said and I sat down next to him.

"Let's do this." I said and grabbed the guitar.

+++

Tay's POV

I walked down into the gym to find Sammi working out. "Leo's really got you whipped, huh?" I said as I grabbed the bar from her, setting it in place.

"Want to be able to defend myself." She simply answered sitting up.

"You know Leo would always protect you."

"I don't want him to be in the same place that he was in with Liz." She stood up and I switched spots with her.

"He told you about that?" I asked, surprised that he was finally opening up to her. He never told me the story but Noah told me bits and pieces.

"He couldn't sleep and I came down to find him sipping on beer."

"You won't end up like her. If I know anything about Leo, he never makes a mistake more than once." After I was done ten reps Sammi helped me place the bar back.

"Wanna do some sparing?" She smiled at me.

"You really don't want to be defenseless do you?" I said as we walked into the wrestling room.

"So Leo's psychotic brother can kidnap me again, no thanks." We wrapped our hands before climbing in the ring.

+++

Sammi's POV

After sparing for about an hour we walked back up to the apartments. We walked into Noah's to find the guys standing around drinking beers.

"You ready to go?" Leo asked as he set down the beer and walked over to me.

I nodded as he kissed my head. "You worked out the whole time?" He asked as we walked back to our apartment.

"Yea, I'm gonna take a shower." Once we got in I walked up into my room turning on the shower.

I stripped down and climbed into the steaming hot water. It wasn't long before the door opened and someone climbed in behind me.

"What you really need is a bubble bath." Leo said as he rubbed my shoulders. It felt good since I was so sore from the repeated workouts.

He grabbed the shampoo before messaging it into my hair. He followed suit with the conditioner before I scrubbed myself clean. I climbed out and wrapped a towel around me before slipping on sweats and a Calvin Klein bra.

Leo walked out dressed in a pair of black joggers. He kissed my lips, "I think you deserve a movie. We have a mission tomorrow." He picked me up before carrying me into the living room.

He sat down before placing me in his lap. I curled into his chest as he turned on a movie. He pulled a blanket over us as I yawned and focused on the movie.

+++

I woke as Leo walked back to the couch with two cups of coffee. "You ready for the mission today?" He asked as he sipped on his coffee.

"Yup, what's the mission?"

"Taking care of a man that betrayed me." Leo simply said. He knew not to let emotions get in his way no matter what. The only thing that worried him was Sammi.