Chapter 19

We waited till it was pitch black outside before heading towards the building. Leo held a gun tightly in his hands ready to fire in a split second. He carried another one slid in the back of his black jeans.

He only let me carry knives since he had yet to train me in shooting. I knew not to argue with that one. We advanced towards the door to find two built guys guarding it. Leo screwed the silencer on the pistol before moving closer to me.

"When I shoot you throw the knife at the guy on the left. Aim for the heart." He whispered in my ear before moving away.

I waited before he nodded and fired, I released the knife at the same time hitting the guy in the heart. He smirked before we advanced towards the door.

I looked down at the guy with the knife protruding from his heart. "Leave the knife. If you pull it the blood is gonna squirt from his body."

I nodded and he slowly opened the door firing two shots before letting me in. "The room is just down this hallway. We need to knock out the guy, grab the money and get out."

I nodded as we slowly made our way down the dark hallway. After checking and killing every guy in the rooms throughout the hallway we made it to the room.

I peeked in the room to see a man in a suit sitting behind a desk counting money. A cigar sat in between his lips as he smirked down at the money.

"You ready?" Leo peered over at me. I nodded as Leo bursted through the door, running at the guy. He tackled him to the ground knocking him out.

"Grab the money! All of it." I ran and started throwing all the money I could find into the duffle bag. "Let's get out of here."

He threw the man over his shoulder as I threw the duffle bag over mine. Leo fired at the men blocking the door as we ran towards them. We bursted out of the door and ran straight for the car.

Once we got to the car Leo threw the man into the trunk and tossed the duffle bag in the back. We got in and he sped off onto the road.

"Who is that man?" I asked.

"Drug lord and he smuggles woman in to work for him." His hands gripped the wheel harder.

"Why is he in the trunk?"

"Because he needs to be taught a lesson for selling in my territory."

+++

Leo's POV

I sat in my car staring at the warehouse door. I had to teach this guy a lesson. I dropped Sammi off knowing she had enough excitement for one day. She was making me soft.

I grabbed my favorite knife and headed in the warehouse. The guy start squirming against the ropes once I came into view.

"Boss." I turned towards my guy standing at the door. "He says he has something you want to see."

"Doubt it." I chuckled and walked closer to the man. "You think anything you have to say will please me?"

I heard muffles escape the cloth. "Alright I'm interested. Let's hear it." I cut the cloth from his mouth cutting his face at the same time.

He hissed and breathed hard before speaking. "Your sweet ol Sammi isn't loyal to you." He laughed at the end of it.

"Watch your damn mouth!" I yelled as I plunged a knife into his thigh.

"I have proof!" He screamed. "On my phone. There's pictures." He breathed heavily.

I grabbed his phone and stared at the pictures of Sammi kissing another man. He had her pressed up against a wall.