What will friends do

Bris POV

We just finished messaging and i told Ashely what were doing tomorrow so i got us tickets. They wernt that expensive if you think about it it was only 150 and Ashely helped to pay. It was night and we had to go to bed and i was ready for the morning.(Abigails party happend it just i for got to make a chapter about it but whatever lol.)

ᑎE᙭T ᗰOᖇᑎIᑎG🌇

I woke up. And i took a shower befor anybody else in my family did.Got to the bathroom and took a shower the water was warm as I allways like it. I got dressed with a white shirt that said "No boyfriend, No problem.👌" and some black shorts. My mom woke up and i was going to get breakfast when my mom asked "Where are you going??"

"Going to meet with Ashley and Abigail is that ok?" I said in a sweet tone

"Ya of couse you know there like family." she said smiling.

"Thanks." i said with a giggle.

I got out the door saying "Love you" to my mom. I was walking with my phone and i called Ashley.

*Ringing*

Ashely: hello.

Me:heyy. Are you ready??

Ashely: ya be there in 1 min.

Me: K. Lets get ready to go to Magcon.

Ashely: Cant wait.

*Hanging up*

I pick up Ashely and we go to Magcon. We see all these people getting autographs from viners. And there i see the only one i really love. The one the only Nash Grier. I keep looking at him when Ashely told me to let it go. We were looking around and we saw Brent. We went to him and we looked at his eyes and said "Did you bump into somebody yesterday?"

"Umm.. More details?" Brent said in a confuse tone.

"She was wearing a pink dress... Ring any bells?" Ashely said.(btw they know whats shes wearing bc she told them she told them everything)

"Ya. Did she come with you i got to say sorry." He said calmy and really mean it.

"No she got really sad and told us because were her BFF's and ya why did tou do that?" I asked.

"The only reason i yealled and cursed at her was because the shirt i was wearing was new and my granma gave it to me and it really means a lot." Brent said calmy.

"Ohh.. Ok well tell her.". We both said.

Then Brent got his phone out and made a vine with us. Brent started and said

"Hey guys.i really love meeting all of you." We both smile and giggle and just asked brent to give him an autograhf for Abigail since he got her sad. And we meet all the other of the Macgon and i fell in love with Nash his big blue eyes are the best i just wanted to ask him out.

"Hi." I said to Nash

"Heyy." He said not looking away from my eyes.

"Can you sign this?" I asked.

"Of course." Nash said with a lovely voice.

"Soo.. What your name." He asked

"Briana; but i like Bri better." I said.

"Soo... Bri. What you doing later." He asked me.

"Nothing. What are you doing?" i asked.

"Thinking of asking some cute girl out." he said with a smile.

"Who is she?" i asked already knowing the answer.

"You." He said looking deep into my eyes.

"I would love to."i said. Looking at Ashely talking to Matt.

"See you at 7:00." he said and i just nodded.

I got Ashley and asked her wat happend and Matt asked her out to! We were so excited! We when home told Abigail wat had really happend and that were going to go out with our dream boys and she was happy for us and she just wanted to me to have fun and Ashely.

---------Authours note------

I am sorry i didnt upgrate that early and i deleted and wrote it and i re-wrote it for like 1 day. and i am soo sorry anyways hope u liked it and comment and vote. Plz🙏😊🌻😍🎈💕