The date

•Ashelys POV•

I was at Magcon when i saw bre talking to Brent and i just walked with her but then when I looked back i saw Matthew Espenosa i was sooo happy we finished with Brent and I walked over to Matt. And asked him "Heyy.. Umm... Can you please sign this?" I asked pointing at my shirt

"Sure" he said with a smile that i would just die.

He signed it and he started talking to me.

"Soo.. Whats your name? You know for the shirt" Matt sais

"Ashely. My name is Ashely." i said in a nervouse voice.

"Ashely thats a good name." He said smiling and sinign my shirt.

We started talking and before i knew it he asked me out. I just nodded and huged him. Then Bri came to me and told us we haved to go and i just by to Matt and when on my way. Bri told me everything about what happend with her and Nash. She was sooo happy and i was to Matt asked me out. We did tell Abigail and she was happy for us and we told what happend with brent and she was still sad but she was better.

L̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦ d̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦ

I was gettin ready for my date with Matt. I got in the shower and let my hait in a messy bun so it wont get wet i put the water in nice warm water and got in.When i finished i dried up and got dressed and put my hair down. i grabed my make-up bag and put mascara and a light pink lipstick. I got a light blue dress with some white high heelsi let my hair down.I heard the door bell ring and grabed my phone out of my counter and ran down stairs and i saw Matt wearing some tuxedo and some black pants. He looked so cute i told my mom i was getting back at 8:00 she nodded and we left.

I asked Matt where we were going.

"Where going in a dobble date with Nash and this girl he asked out he asked me if i wanted to go with him and if you dont wanna go ill just tell him." Matt said with a loving voice.

"Bri hes dating bri one of my best friends and i dont mind at all i would like to meet your friend Nash and youll meet my friend bri." i said to him.

"Ok." he said

"Where are we going with them?" I asked

"I dont know can you call him?" he asked me will giving me his phone (and driving).

"Ok" i said will calling Nash

•On the phone•

"Heyy Matt wats up? you coming?" Nash asked

"Umm.. Hi this is Ashely Matts date. Matt is asking were are we going" i asked really shy

"Where going to the movies is that fine?" Nash said.

"Ya its great ill tell Matt" i said telling Matt where we going.

"What movie are we waching?" I asked Nash through the phone.

"Idk.. I guess About time? is that good for u ashlely and u bri?" he asked both of us.

"Ok thts cool" i said and heard bri sayin ok.

•End of phone call•

So Matt asked me what are we going to see the movie About time. And he said that that was cool and we got to the movie therther before Nash and Bri so we got our tickets sat bought some popcorn and just sat there talking about what has happen in our lifes and stuff. then we saw Nash and Bri walking hand in hand so me and Matt did the same thing and went inside the movie thearth and we sat by each other and it was soo cool that i thought that it was a dream. But it was a goood dream that i would love to do again. The movie ended(i cant say if it was good bc i havent seen the movie but still) we go to my house and nobody was home so i told Matt if he wanted to come in he could so he came in and he did we sat on the couch and started to talk. He had a lot going on on his life I had a lot going on my life to. it was late and Matt had to go home.

"I have to go my moms wondering were i am." matt said

"Ok .. Let me walk u out." i said

"Thanks" matt said with a smile

We were out he stopped outside and looked at me before i knew it his lips touched min. His soft lips were like paridise. i didnt want to let go but then his mom called and he had to answer. you know how moms are. And the night ended with such a suprise that was awesome i walked inside and when strait to bed.

------------------------------

I am soo sorry i havent updated in a will. My wattpad was being a little crazy i was trying to make it and it will just take me out anyways ill make more i promise🙏 and plz vote✋💕💕