Aliens (Toru x Reader)

You were missing your boyfriend a lot, until he texted you, asking you to wait for a package.

That was two weeks ago.

Today, you woke up with a sudden resting bitch face. A little part of you thought Taka sent that and made you excited for nothing.

The doorbell rang around 2p.m signaling someone wanted your damn attention. You put your finished noodles on the table, walking over in your pajamas to the door. You opened it looking at a huge tall box.

"What?" You questioned.

"Oh, hey are you [Name]?" A hand popped beside the box with a clipboard.

"Yeah, I'll sign." You said, taking the clipboard and signing.

"Thank you, do you need help with this box?"

"Yes, please."

The guy moved the box in the front room. He turned to look at you raising his hat and walking out.

You looked at the box, seeing who it was from, smiling seeing your boyfriend's name on the box. You gently sat it down, opening the box with a box cutter.

"Oh my god." You said, seeing a huge alien plushie in the box. You grabbed it, hugged it, sniffing to smell Toru's sent.

"You're wonderful." You said, looking at a pink colored box. You grabbed it, slightly opening it, with a wave of scent hitting your nostrils.

Bath bombs, lotion, body spray, facemasks, you name it. Everything that makes you feel good in your skin.

"Toru, I don't deserve you."

Looking at a small black box you opened it, lookimg at a guitar pick with a little note in the inside.

Alien,

My favorite pick in the whole wide world. I played with this pick, when I first met you. It's become a lucky one. Always played my best.

Love you

"Toru, I swear."

A big purple box caught your eye, as you opened it seeing all your favorite snacks in there.

"You actually remembered."

A [Favorite Color] box caught your eye, as you opened it seeing your favorite sweatshirt on Toru in there. You hurried up putting it on, feeling his warmth around you.

The last and final box which was white, and you opened it, seeing your favorite lip balm, new keychain, and a few other knick knacks.

You seen an envelope at the bottom of the big box opening it, and reading it.

Alien,

I can never find the right words to express how I feel about you. I can never express something right, but when I'm with you, I can tell you, One Ok Rock, and you are my whole world. I can't lose the both of you, you guys make me. Who I am now. I know I'm not always around, but I have a two year break. Why don't we try to make a baby? I would love it, being able to create something, giving me more of a reason to be with you. Now look behind you my alien. Don't be scared, look.

You turned around watching Toru appear from the doorway. Your eyes widened, dropping the alien plushie to run in his arms hugging him.

"Yes, yes I would love to try to make a baby. Toru I love you so so much. Thank you for this. Just, ahhhhh!!!" You said, just hugging him tighter, feeling him squeeze you.

He truly is your own alien.