Meetings (Tomoya x Reader)

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you since yesterday!" Tomoya screamed trying to act all girly but horribly failed.

"Tomoya, please sit, you're only embarrassing yourself." You chuckled, sipping [Hot Beverage].

"You're no fun." He said.

"So, what's new?"

"I got married, and I'm going to have a baby."

"Wow, you couldn't invite me to the wedding."

"She wanted a small one, I swear."

"No reason, Tomoya! I'm a little hurt."

"You were off in Korea doing something  [Name]!" He practically yelled in defense.

"I know I like to tease you a bit." You stuck your tongue out at him.

The waiter came over taking Tomoya order. He looked back at you, smiling.

"So, what were you doing in Korea?"

"My fiancee and I live there." You smiled showing him the ring.

"Wooooah." He said, mouth opened. "He must make serious bucks, if he can get this stone." He added.

"Yeah, he's a idol." You said. "Big fans of One Ok Rock, btw. That's how he recognized me because of your Instagram posts."

"Ohhhh, isn't it that guy you always post with?"

You nodded your head, taking a paper out handing it to him. "Your wife and you are invited to the wedding. Please come." You said.

"Will do. I'll tell her."

♡ ♡ ♡

"Tomoya, it was nice seeing you again. Honestly. You're amazing." You chuckled, getting up from the table, hugging him.

"You're more amazing. You actually stay ahead of time with everything. Take a picture with me." He said, holding the camera up. He smiled big, while you did a peace sign. A click was heard and he turned it around seeing the picture.

"Oh this is going on instagram."

"Tag me in it." You said.

His phone rang as he answered it.

"Hello?"

"I'll be home right away, she will understand."

He hung up the phone giving you the face.

"Go, go. Remember wedding in six months. Come."

He nodded, giving you one last hug, leaving you from your grasp.

"Even if it was in the slightest moment. I've loved you more than life itself. Now, you feel the same."