.... (Tatsuya x Reader)

"What's wrong man?"

Tatsuya looked around to see Koie behind him.

"I don't know.... I feel weak. There is something going on with me."

"Here, take a drink."  Koie gave a whiskey bottle to Tatsu, having him drinking it walking away.

Something caught Koie's eyes, seeing you sing on stage.

"Yeah, something is wrong with him." Koie said sarcastically walking away.

~Later that night~

"What's going on with you. I at least heard about 20 mistakes tonight. I lost count after a while. This isn't like you." Hiro told Tatsu. Koie smirked upon hearing this.

"I feel super weak lately. Warped tour might have a sickness going around."

"Yeah, okay." Koie whispered under his breath.

"That's mean." Terufumi said.

"It's not mean. Tatsu has a sickness called (Name)."

"Excuse me? She doesn't even know what to do during warped tour, always losing everything, she's not even chanting with her band like we do, she's not even fun to watch. I don't like her. Plus she doesn't like to watch movies a lot, and what about I like? Movies are nice you know." Tatsu fumed, walking out, leaving everybody a smiling mess.

"He likes her. I didn't even understand half of that." Kazu said, sitting down with the rest of the members

~~~~~~

"Hey watch it." He heard. He turned around seeing you fuming with anger. He smirked bending over.

"Hmm? Shorty is mad?" He said.

"You know what? I was going to find you, invite you for a drink because Lisa told me you were an extreme nice man, but I see you acting like this and I don't want to anymore. What the hell is your problem anyways?" You said.

"Damn, they are right." He said, realizing that himself likes you. He sighed. "Sorry, (Name). Just having a bad day. I shouldn't take it out on you."

"Huh? I thought we would have this big arguement,and I would have to argue with you for hours."

He laughed. "Let me take you out for a drink. As an apology."