Thinking Too Much~

Chapter 1

I sat on my bed, the silence taking over most my body as I scrolled through pointless posts on instagram. A soft tune trapped in my shit mind finally made its way out of my mouth creating a soft hum. I thought to myself of how simple the tune was... it's a mind fuck. I see it... I hear it. If I were to write lyrics for this it needs to sound as simple as the tune and chord progression of three. Not too many words but enough to leave someone thinking about life, or even themselves. I just want to screw with people, that's all.

Well usually I have to start off with what my feelings really are. That's only if I don't want the song to be shit y'know... him.. maybe.. He is simple, simple yet a complete mind fuck.

I get up and walk to my desk to write some lyrics down, getting a piece of paper and pencil. Setting the utensils in front of me I immediately am swept away by my thoughts, "... Max," I sigh, "He is quite adorable. I love him so much. I admit it, I am COMPLETELY GAY for him. Ever since I met him there wasn't a bit of straight left in me. His curly hair, his sweet laugh, his whiny attitude. He is him and that is what I like. Yet what is so simple about him..? When people look at him, he is just another average human, but to me he is everything. That's cliche though... he is also much more than everything. He is so different. Something about him makes me want to grab his arm before he leaves and ask only him to stay. I can't leave those eyes. As soon as I catch them I don't want to let them go but then I do and I feel empty... they're so, just.. deep. They say more words than one person .can comprehend. B-but when his eyes land on me.. I melt.. I fall again every time I see him. Every look he gives me I lose my breath searching for something to say before it gets awkward. My vision becomes wavy and frantic as I search, scared I were to lose him.

He is unreal. He just is so fucking perfect and I love him. I love him so much. It sends me into superstition and I can't leave it for days and days and days just constantly thinking about him. Wanting that perfection for myself... I wish he would put his arms around me.. make me feel safe.. tell me loves m-"

I got pulled away from the ocean of thoughts that raged in my head from a thunderstorm that had rolled in. The lightning startled me but I came back to my senses when I heard the winds and rain indicating that it was only a storm.

I looked down to see the pencil in my hand and the piece of paper full of words, "Wow, when the hell did I begin writing?" I thought out loud.

I read over it,

"I fall again, I fall again. I fall again, I fall again

When you turn around I lose vision got me running deep into superstition and I,

can't believe my fucking eyes."

"Hmm....," I thought expressionless till I felt my eyelids fall heavy. I snapped back to focus as my eyes shot open. I turned my head to face the digital clock that sat on my bed side table,"1:03 A.M." it read.

"Well... I guess I should head to bed," I sighed out of exhaustion. I sluggishly pushed off my desk to push my chair out from under it. I then got up and lazily threw my self over and onto the bed. I fell face first into the pillow wanting to drift off to sleep, but I felt a chill come over me. I groaned in annoyance rolling over and actually getting under the covers. The warmth that I was able to hold under the comforter held me as well. I fell asleep almost instantly getting pulled under the, oh so sweet, spell of sleep.