Where Now?~

Chapter 4

There in front of me the small black haired man stood, covered in soot with scratches engraved into his skin from head to toe. He had a tattered maroon tank top on with some faded logo printed on it. I felt my stomach buckle a bit at the sight before me.

Rain had begun to fall in sync with the silent tears that poured out of his eyes. He had tried to hide the tears, looking down keeping his hand on his face in hopes I wouldn't see his weak and vulnerable heart yet he failed. The wind was picking up throwing leaves about while the rain had felt like beads that hit my skin causing a slight wince to come to me at first.

~FlashBack~

"Ya know what? Maybe I shouldn't have followed you out here. Why the fuck did I follow you anyways?? Wait a second, probably because I "love you" and "care about you" but I am starting to feel I was lying to myself the whole time. Now look where I am? Almost dead out in the middle of no where with some dumbass that thought going out into the woods, to supposedly enjoy each others company in peace, was a great choice!? Thanks, now we look like fucking idiots, we probably won't make it back out alive anyways so I guess it doesn't matter." Max forced his mouth shut only mumbling to himself not making any eye contact with the other man. Joji's eyes were red and glossly as every word that had came out of my mouth made him flinch as he saw his world fall apart right in front of him.

" Oh don't stop there Max! You clearly have something else to say. Go ahead and say it and don't pussy out! You have already broke me to pieces... why not finish me?! Why not FUCKING FINISH, HUH?!" Joji's voice wavered as he had seem to get quiet, "You flew out all this way... told me some bullshit and I, me goddammit, believed every rotten lie that fell out of your mouth... now you are ripping me to shreds because of some fucking mistake that wasn't any of our faults? Y-you... you fucking.. bit-" he cut off as he couldn't say anymore, becoming completely pale at the relazation of it all. He had began to cry, his body shaking a bit as he tried to calm himself yet only failed. He was only able to choke back a few noises that came to him, not speaking another word.

~End Of FlashBack~

I felt tears come to my eyes as I felt the moments flash in my head... every. fucking. word... every word I said. Every word he said.. I hated myself but I had to stay strong, for Joji, even if he hates me.. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

"Hey look, I'm sorry," my voice cracked as he seemed to listen yet still not looking at me, "I said a lot of things that I shouldn't have. You were right... it's no ones fault. We just woke up and the whole building had collapsed and now I am yelling at you because I am insecure and worried and... scared. Why did I point those emotions towards you? I did it because I am weak.. I only did it because I was overwhelmed and I wanted to blame it on something so I could have some sense of what was going on and that was wrong. I don't know what to do... All I know is that I want to stay here. I want to stay here with you," my chest was so heavy I was scared to breath. I hugged him and he fell into my arms completely buried into me. I could feel how fragile he was, both in strength and emotion.

"I shouldn't have yelled back.. accusing you of bullshitting it all an-" I cut Joji off by lifting his chin, forcing him to look at me, speaking softly.

"No, no you had every right to.. I deserved that. I started it that was my fault just... remember that.. I love you and always will. Nothing will ever change that. I do care about you, I really do George.." He became dead silent as he looked into my eyes. His seemed to have some life beginning to grow in them as they lit up.

His lips were so close.. maybe I can fix this.. well make it a bit better. I leaned in slowly, so close to his. I could feel our breath we were so close. I leaned in a bit further and our li-*RING*

I jumped out of my skin to hear my alarm go off. I groaned in annoyance as I turned it off and lied back down.

"wait why did I have that alarm on... OH shIT! I forgot!" I spoke aloud as I jumped out of bed going for my suitcase.