Prologue

Thana at age 8

"Tyr! You need to take her there." Odin said.

"I will." Tyr said leaving the throne room of Asgard.

Thana was outside training with Sif when Tyr walked out to her.

"Father!" Thana said running to her father. He scooped her up and spun her around.

"Darling, We are going to visit a special place on Midguard called Kattegat." He said looking at his daughter already excited.

"Can we go now?" She asked eagerly.

''I guess we have to." He said walking to the castle to get there war things and Thana's dresses.

They put their things in leather bags and went to the rainbow bridge with their horses.

"Heimdall take us to Kattegat on Midguard."

"Yes." He said opening the Bifrost.

Before they new it Thana and Tyr were walking towards the gates of Kattegat.

A man appeared around Tyr's age and he let them in.

"Father. Where is this?" Thana asked scared.

"Thana, my darling, we will be alright. You will see. This is Kattegat. Uncle Odin sent us here."

"Yes father."

"I am Earl Ragnar and this is my wife, Aslaug." The man said pointing to a woman who was extremely beautiful.

She smiled at young Thana and said, "Come along darling. Would you like to meet my sons?"

Thana look uo at her father who said it was okay.

Thana nodded and held Aslaug's hand while she took the bag to put in her hut.

"Mother, who is this?" A boy about 10 said to Aslaug.

"This is Thana Tyrdottir."

"She is the god Tyr's daughter?"

Aslaug nodded.

"I am Hvitserk. Would you like to come and join my brothers in some training?"

"Yes! I love fighting. My father taught me everything." Thana said excitedly.

"I will take this to my hut. You to run along." Aslaug said gestering towards Thana's bag.

Hvitserk grabbed Thana's hand and took her to the training spot.

Thana's P.O.V

As soon as we got there an older boy said, "You can't just come bringing girls in here!"

"This is Tyr's daughter. Her name is Thana. Mother said it tis okay." Hvitserk said gently.

"That is amazing. The daughter of a god has come. Where is Tyr brother?" A boy whom Thana learned name was Ubbe.

Then a boy with reddish looking hair said, "I bet she can't beat me in sword fighting."

"I bet she can kick your ass since she is the God of War's daughter." Said a boy with the most stunning blue eyes I have ever seen in my life time.

"I can." I said.

"Prove it." He said.

I got my sword that was specially crafted by my father himself.

"Nice sword." Said the blue eyed boy. It was odd that he was sitting on a stump but I thought it would be better not to ask.

"Okay. Let's get this over with." I said.