Chapter 1

7 Years Later

Thana had grown into an acceptional young woman.

She was skinny yet muscular. Small yet strong. And kind yet fierce.

She has been on many raids and no wars. Thana had grown along with the Ragnarssons.

Hvitserk had gotten muscular and funny. Ubbe was awesome and still the over protective brother. Björn got very muscular and tall with his hair getting longer and Thana loved to braid it. Sigurd had gotten unacceptionably mean and rude towards Ivar. He didn't get very muscular or good looking. Ivar had gotten a very muscular upper body. More than any of his brothers. He had gotten smart. Very smart. He is provocative and interesting. Thana finds his turquoise eyes like an interesting book.

Thana and all the sons of Ragnar had become great friends though. Many raids have been done together.

Thana's P.O.V

I was fighting with Ubbe when Ragnar called us for a feast. Gods these people have so many feasts.

I hustled to the hall running past Ragnar. I saw Aslaug sitting on her throne.

"My darling, it seems you have been getting more beautiful by the moment." She said smiling.

"Thank you." I said.

Ivar was crawling through the door following behind his brothers.

"Mother." They all greeted and she nodded.

People started filling up in the hall.

Ragnar and Aslaug sat at the top of the table while I sat next to Ubbe and Ivar. Hvitserk was seated in front of me whilst Sigurd sat next to him.

We were talking and laughing when Ragnar interrupted.

"As you know I will soon be going on a raid and have ecknowlegede that my dear friend Thana and my sons won't be coming. Ivar is the only one of my sons joining me. We will be leaving in 2 month. You may now continue."

"Are we doing a sacrifice next month?" I asked towards Ragnar.

"Yes, Thana." He said.

I nodded and walked toward Ivar.    

"You had better be safe." I said to Ivar.

"I will. You have no need to worry for me." He said.

I nodded.

All of the sudden, everyone stopped laughing and I went toward the crowd.

I was so happy. I saw Björn and Lagertha standing their.

Björn saw me and I ran to hug him.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"With my mother. The places we have traveled are great." He said.

I then pulled of him and Lagertha wrapped me in a hug.

"How are you, darling?" Lagertha asked.

"I am doing great. Björn told me about your travels. I am happy for you." I said.

Aslaug told us they would be staying in their own huts.

Ivar and the other sons were already in there huts.

Björn and I were walking to my hut.

"It's nice to see you Thana." He said.

"Björn, it tis nice to see you after all those years when I kicked your ass."

"That tis actually a quite funny topic."

"Shut up you dingo." I said.

"I am not a dingo." He said.

I raised my arms in surrender and we chuckled.

In a few minutes we were in my hut and making out.

I pulled of Björn's shirt and rubbed my hands up and down his abs. He then quickly tugged at my shirt. I quickly pulled it of.

Soon we were on my bed making love all night.

-----------)-('('(('('9#9###0#0

What the fuq was that? Idek anymore. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. The pic at the top is Thana at age 18.