Chapter 3: It happened one July night

I woke up to a man's arm strewn over my exposed breasts. I jumped slightly before I remembered that I spent the night with him. He was on his stomach and snored quietly. Did I really just sleep with Montana Keyes? I had a slight hangover from drinking with my friends.  I searched my memory to see if I had anything to drink with Montana.  No, he ordered room service of spinach dip and hot wings. I wanted water and he had tea. I thought that room service ended at midnight, but for him, he could order at anytime.  I turned my head to look at him again. Why was he so freaking handsome? I groaned, it was his looks that made it so easy for him to get into my panties after only knowing him a minute.

I had never had a one night stand. Ever. Although I loved men, I didn't trust them at all. They would do anything to get you in bed and then dump you the minute you gave in to them. I had never fallen for any of those tired lines or felt compelled to give it up to a man simply because he wanted it.   All this man had to do was kiss me and he was inside of me within seconds. It happened so fast. He reached in his pocket, pulled a condom out, slipped it on, and had me against the wall with my dress hiked. He quickly lifted my legs to straddle him, moved my panties aside, and entered me fast and rock hard.  He fucked me good until we both came within seconds of each other.  I shook my head to get those hot, sexy images out of my head.

How did I end up here?  I looked at him again and marveled about the night before.

We came into his suite and he led me to his comfy sofa in the living area.  I sat down and he left the room without a word to me. When I heard water running, I realized he went to the bathroom.  He came back with a beautiful silver bowl filled with soapy water and a loofah sponge.  He sat down on the other end of the sofa and picked my legs up and placed on his lap.  "Wait. What are you doing? I don't think you want to see my feet close up."

He just shook his head with a smile and began using the loofah on my right foot. He massaged my foot with his strong hands as he cleaned them. "Sit back. Relax."

I settled against the arm of the chair and let his fingers work their magic.  I couldn't stop the smile that was threatening to cross my face.  Montana was taking his time with each foot. Thank God for the pedicure. Wait until I tell Carrie and Zena!  I never had a boyfriend, let alone a relative stranger be as thoughtful as to make my aching feet feel good.  "Thank you." I said shyly.

He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "Your feet hurt. You really did look like you were in pain.  Just want to make them and you feel better."

I don't know how long he massaged my feet but I almost drifted to sleep. He had taken the pain out of my feet and brought back feeling. "Don't go to sleep yet, Jasmine."

"I won't. Your hands feel so good."

I opened my eyes to see him watching me.  He had placed the silver bowl and loofah on the table.  He kept my feet on his lap, which was near his crotch.  He followed the direction of my eyes and gave me a knowing glance.  He touched both feet again for good measure and toyed with the silver ring on my second toe.  "I don't know why this is so sexy to me."

And so are you.  Montana looked good in his slacks and white open collar shirt.  I had never been this attracted to someone I just met but something about him made me comfortable. I realized any nervousness I felt was sexual energy and not because I was afraid to talk to him. I was going to enjoy this moment for as long as I could.

"I was hoping I would see you again." He continued to play with my ring. 

"I was wondering if you would even remember me?"

"Of course, I mean I did save you."

"So why did you leave?"

"So what happened to me in the lobby?"