chapter 19 (part two)

A/N: Hope you enjoy the ending and a very sinister epilogue still awaits you so stay tuned.  

PS to all my shy readers who never comments or vote.. this is the last chapter so you might as well come out of you cocoon now ;) have fun. 

Chapter 19 (part two)

So where is the breakfast little brother?”

“Right here.” Rachel gasped when she heard Derek’s mumbled scream from the other side of the door.

He knows Rachel thought to herself, she pushed her ear into the door so that she can hear more clearly.

After listening to their conversations for a few minutes, she started panicking. She was trapped...

She’s in the bathroom isn’t she?” well now she was definitely screwed, she backed away from the door when she heard Ethan’s footsteps approaching her.

Everything went to slow motion for Rachel when Ethan’s hand touched the other side of the doorknob. She thanked the gods for the door being locked, but a loud thump noise caught her off guard.

It sounded like as someone threw away someone’s body into the wall like a rag doll. Her heart cried thinking that Derek was protecting her, she didn’t want to run away but what other choice does she have in this situation?

She can hear the fight going on in the bedroom, there was a lot of cursing, but she had no idea who was winning, so she decided to run.

Rachel took some weak steps towards the window, she could have used something else to break the glass, but she was running out of time. She broke the glass window from her elbow; she carefully tried to remove the broken pieces of glass from her hand which were still lying on the window frame and used the bathtub to support her legs in order to climb up.

She tried to slide her body as smoothly as she can, but still tiny pieces of glass pierced her body on several spots in the process, she managed to get a hold of her tears and continued the task until she was completely out.

She couldn’t help but laugh at the irony; this was the second time she was escaping from a window in this weekend, but last time it didn’t go so well.

Rachel sat still on the edge of the window while cold air was exploiting every inch of her body. Her legs were dangling in the air freely, both of her hands were grabbing onto the opposite sides of the window, she was forming a plan, on how to jump and not kill herself in the process.

She debated with her mind and settled upon a very simple theory fuck the plan and just jump.

She landed onto her bottom with a soft thump noise, the snow protected her from having any injuries, and it proved out to be a soft landing spot for her. But she did felt a little pain in her abdomen, she ignored it. Thinking it was probably nothing.

Rachel quickly got up on her feet and chose a random direction, and moved her feet as fast as she can and decided to run away from the haunted cabin, the cabin was haunted by terrible memories at least for her.