1. Help

~ Grei's POV ~

"And the last partners is Ms. Sandoval and Ms. Ramos. Class dismissed." And the professor took his bag and laptop as he leaves the room.

Cyan runs towards me, "Yiiee! We're partners! So proud that our house is not that far from each other."

Cyan Ramos, my best friend since I'm in my 6th grade. "Yeah, so let's do it on your house later at 5 pm. Ok?"

She smiled widely and nodded, "Sure!" We went back to our seats when the next teacher came in.

"Chaldean were known as the new-Babylonia who rebuild the Babylonia blah blah blah..."

I face palmed. My head is aching because of that freaking History!!

"Ms. Sandoval? Are you listening?" I was suddenly went back to myself when I heard my surname.

"Y-yes ma'am." Her left eye brow raised up.

"Really? Who is the king/leader of the Chaldean empire?" I gulped, and then I heard a voice whispering behind me.

"Nebuchadnezzar!"

"Nebuchadnezzar... Ma'am." She nodded, "Sit down." I immediately sat down.

I look at the student who is whispering behind me a while ago, I frowned when he just smiled at me.

I don't even know him... Because he's not familiar.

*   Dismissal   *

"Hey, YOU!" I yelled when the guy was about to leave the room.

He turned around and smiled, "Yes?" He asked and walked towards me.

Good thing, he's the only one and me who is left here in our classroom.

"Why did you told me the answer?" He chuckled and suddenly pinched my nose that made me froze on my feet.

"W-what did you...?"

He chuckled again, "You're cute, miss and about the answer? I know you're not listening. But, next time please listen." He smirked and left me without any words coming out from my mouth.

*   Cyan's House   *

"I've already bought the materials that we need." Cyan said and put the plastic bag down in front of me.

I took the materials out from the plastic and placed it on the center table where we're going to make the project.

"Let's start then." I said and started to draw the pattern on the illustration board.

After some I guess 30 minutes, we're still not done. I glance at the wall clock and saw that its 6:50 pm already.

And then, Cyan's mother came up with a plate on her hand. "Oh, thank you Auntie Cherrie." I said, she just gave me a smile.

We took a break for a while and after that we continued making the project.

After 2 hours...

"I have to go, Cyan." She smiled and nodded, "Let's just continue our project tomorrow at your condo."

"Sure, good night!"

"Good night!" And I went out from her house.

~ Baekhyun's POV ~

"Baekhyun, c'mon faster before we late on our flight." I grab my luggage and follow my manager outside.

I handed my luggage to the driver as he put it on the compartment and I went inside the car.

While in the middle of our way towards the airport, my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun-ah, where are you?"

"On our way to the airport."

"Text me, I will pick you up."

"Ok, Chanyeol." I hanged up, I frowned when we stopped.

"Why manager? We're still not in the airport yet—"

"Sasaengs!" I look in front and saw many peoples at the gates of the airport blocking our way towards the airport.

One tarpaulin caught my attention, "Byun Baekhyun! We're not going to let you out from this country!"

"Baekhyun! Go and escape, they are your sasaengs, faster!"

"But manager—"

"Go! Before they get you!" I have no choice but to go out from the car.

Where am I going to hide now?!!

~ Grei's POV ~

I stopped in my tracks when I heard screams coming from a far. What's happening?

I was about to continue walking when someone grabbed my wrist and hid me in the bush while covering my mouth.

"HMM!! HMMMMMMM!!!!!"

"Shh..." I frowned when I heard some footsteps running.

"Where is he?"

"Maybe he goes that way."

"Let's go!" And they went away.

I went out from the bush, the stranger who grabbed me went out from the bush as well.

He/she is wearing a gray hoodie, "Miss, sorry for grabbing you. I just really badly need your help."

I raised my left eye brow, "Why would I? What if you're a criminal? Rapist? Most wanted person? Thief? Sort of a bad guy?"

"You're such a judgemental though. I'm a star, miss."

"Star? You're gotta be kidding me, give me a proof." He took out his phone and showed me a picture.

"That's EXO." The most known and talented kpop boy band group that my best friend stan the most.

"Right. You know Byun Baekhyun? Here, that's me."

"HAHAHAHA! You're not even taking off your hoodie." This guy is really kidding me.

He seriously took off his hoodie that made my jaw dropped when the moonlight flashes and reflect his cute and handsome face.

"Now, do you believe that I'm Byun Baekhyun?"

I went back to my senses, "Put your hoodie on, c'mon follow me. I'll help you."