48. Campfire

» Grei's POV «

It's night now, and we're here in front of the hotel. We're having some campfire.

Baekhyun is on my right, while Kyungsoo is on my left.

"Baekhyun, can you sing a song?" Chanyeol asked him, Chanyeol is holding a guitar.

"Hmmm..." Baekhyun looked at me and smiled, "Yes." And he looked at Chanyeol.

He mouthed something to Chanyeol, and then Chanyeol nodded.

Chanyeol starts to strum and Baekhyun starts to sing...

[Ta ta ra ta ra ta ra ra ta ra
Ta ra ra ta ra ta ra ta ra ra ta ra
Ta ta ra ta ra ta ra ra ta ra
Ta ra ra ta ra ta ra ta ra ra ta ra

Dareun gongganui dareun siganijiman nae sarangi majeulgeoya
Barame seuchineun neoui hyanggirodo
Nan neoingeol alsu isseo

but i don't know
nae mamsoge eonjebuteo niga sangeonji
i don't know
neoreul bomyeon seolleneun iyu

Nareul seuchyeo jinagado dwae
Niga nal da ijeosseunikka
Niga gieoghal ttaekkaji
Naneun neoreul gidariltenikka

Geudaeyeo nareul barabwajwoyo
Yeojeonhi geudaedo nareul saranghanayo
geudaeyeo nae nuneul bogo yaegihaejwoyo
Saranghaneun mameun sumgyeojiji anhayo~]

"Hmmm? That song was about how far and what even the time is you'll still love each other. Do you dedicate this song with someone?" Xiumin asked and glanced at me.

"Uhmmm... Guys, WE want to tell you something." Baek said.

The members became silent as I became so nervous...

Baek held my hand and intertwined it, "Grei... is my girlfriend."

We were surrounded by silence until Chen spoke up, "Congrats!" And all of the members smiled and clapped.

"Let's celebrate!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled and put his guitar down. Baek looked at me and I smiled and felt relieved.

"You nervous?" He asked and I nodded. He chuckled, "Obviously, your hands is sweating."

"Oh..." I was about to took my hand away from him when he held it more tighter.

"Don't worry, I still love you." And he winked, I rolled my eyes on him to hide this ticklish feeling.

» Kai's POV «

"You're not going to do something?" I asked Kyungsoo.

Me and Chanyeol knew that he loves Grei, he confessed it this morning when we arrived on our hotel.

He shook his head, "But once Baek hurt her, I'll get her and she'll be mine. Baek can't do anything about it. I don't want to ruin her happiness."

I smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder, "You're really kind. Don't worry, we will look after Baek if he's hurting Grei."

"Thanks." He said and smiled, we looked at Baek and Grei who's having fun.

Kyungsoo... you're really kind. Choosing the best for his love ones more than his.

» Grei's POV «

"Ahhh! I'm tired." I said and lay down on my bed near the balcony.

"Hmmm?" Only me and Baekhyun is here, Suho is still outside.

He lay down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

I felt his soft lips touches my head, "We're now official." He said. I smiled, "Yeah."

"Now, we're free to do PDA's." I hit his arm, "Then, I won't let you." I said.

I looked at him and I saw that he's pouting, "Just kidding." I said, he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I replied.

He stood up, "Your brother might came." I chuckled.

He leaned towards me a little and pecked my lips, "Good night, babe."

"Good night." I said and smiled, he put the blanket on me before kissing my forehead and going to his bed.

Finally, we're now official... Or... not yet? How about the publicity?