47. Face Off

» Grei's POV «

"Ahhh! This is the best!" Xiumin said while stretching.

We're now done eating and just like what Baekhyun said, we will talk to Kyungsoo after we eat.

"I'll go ahead." I whispered to Baek, he nodded.

I stood up and went to the seashore. We talked that we will see each other with Kyungsoo here in the seashore.

"Black?" I turned around and saw... Luhan.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, stuttering.

I moves backwards when he starts to walked towards me, "L-luhan."

"I don't know that you're here, I went to your condo but you're not there. This place is ours, so... Is it bad to go here in our own beach?"

W-what? Gosh!

I stopped from moving backwards when I felt that I hit a person behind me. I turned around and saw Baekhyun with Kyungsoo.

I immediately hid behind them, "Luhan? What are you trying to do to her this time?" Baek asked.

"I want to talk—"

"We've talked already." I said.

"Can you stop following her?" Kyungsoo said.

"Why not? I love her 'till death. I'm not going to give up until she's not coming back to me."

"I will never ever going back to you." I said firmly.

"Why? Because of the guy that you love? Who is he? Tell me!" I flinched a little when he yelled.

My eyes widened when Baekhyun intertwined his fingers to mine. No Baekhyun! We're not talking to Kyungsoo yet!

"She's my girlfriend." He said, Kyungsoo looked at me, dumbfounded.

I looked down, "Sorry, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo walked towards me and made me look at him, "Don't worry, It's ok. You're not marrying him yet, I still have the chance. If he hurts you, I'll get you."

"The heck, Kyungsoo." Baek said, Kyungsoo chuckled and went beside me.

We looked at Luhan who's still staring at our hands.

"You may go now." Kyungsoo told Luhan.

"I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU, GREI. YOU TWO! PROTECT HER AND KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME, OR ELSE SHE'LL BE MINE."

Luhan turned around and start to walk away.

While the things that he have said keeps on echoing on my ears.

"Why is he so obsessed to you?" Baek asked me.

I shrugged, "I don't know either."

I faced Kyungsoo, "Are you really ok?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled, "Thanks, Kyungsoo." And I hugged him.

After a while, I felt Baek pulled me away. "It took you 1 minute on hugging him, and hello I'm here."

Kyungsoo chuckled, "I can't imagine that Baek gets jealous."

"Kyungsoo, I want you to promise me something." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Keep on smiling."

He immediately nodded and smiled, I messed up his hair. "Baek, I want you to promise me something." Kyungsoo said.

"Hmmm?"

"Don't hurt her, because if you do. You'll regret, me and Luhan is here for her." Kyungsoo said.

"I won't let go and hurt her." Baek said and smiled.

"Let's go?" I said, they both nodded and we start to walk back towards the hotel.

"I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU GREI, YOU TWO! PROTECT HER AND KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME, OR ELSE SHE'LL BE MINE."

Luhan, what is happening to you?