Camille P.1

I was sitting in the recliner chair when Camille walked into the room giving Josh a huge hug , wrapping her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips . That lucky one . Josh gave a small smile with a little fake laugh. He looked nervous .

I wanted to get up and walk away , but I couldn't . My body wouldn't move . I think I was in shock . Riley walked up to the door and looked at Camille .
" Do I know you ?" Riley asked , sounding annoyed.

" I don't think so , " Camille answered back . She intertwined her hand with Josh's and continued " but I am Josh's girlfriend ! And I know who you are . It's so nice to finally meet you Riley ! " Camille pulled Riley into a hug . Riley stayed still not hugging her back , just like Josh . Riley seemed to be in shock , just like me .

Camille released Riley from her embrace and smiled . She intertwined her fingers with Josh's again and looked around smiling . Riley finally started breathing again . She looked at me . " A-are you okay ?" Riley asked unsure herself if she was ok."

I finally got out a slight movement , a nod . Then I pushed myself to stand up . Camille looked at me up and down , that eel . " Short , blonde , blue eyes , " Camille muttered to herself  " you must be Maya !" She said louder , pulling me into a hug . I'll be honest she seemed like a nice , comforting person and her hug was loose but secure , warm , and soft . If she wasn't dating Josh, I'd probably like her . But , I still didn't hug her back . " Sorry , " she said with a little giggle " I just love hugs . " She giggled again . Josh did , too .

" Oh , it's - it's fine . " I said with a fake smile . She was too perfect . She smiled and went back to Josh . He wrapped his arm around her and gave a quick , small , wary smile. The microwave gave a remind beep and Riley went off to the kitchen , I followed .

Riley handed me a donut and I took a bite out of one . Camille and Josh walked over to us and sat down on the kitchen bench. " Do you guys want one ? " Riley asked pushing the plate towards them . I giggled .

" Yep . " Josh said while grabbing one and then taking a bite out of it .

" What about you ? " Riley asked looking at Camille .

" Oh , no thanks . I'm on a diet . " She explained .

Of course she was ! Could she get anymore perfect ? I wish I was as skinny as her ." Oh . " I said pulling the plate back towards me and Riley . Josh threw a ' I want more ' look so I tossed another one at him , he caught it . "So, what do you do ? " I asked Camille . Since Riley and I were Juniors , Riley was seventeen and I was sixteen , and Josh nineteen so Camille must have been eighteen or nineteen , maybe twenty.

" I'm a make up artist . " She said with  smile . Of freaking course ! Why couldn't she be a podiatrist or something !

I rolled my eyes . " Wow . " I said trying to put more enthusiasm into it. " You're lucky . "

" Yep ! " She continued " So , you're a Senior , right ? "

I sighed " Junior . " I corrected her .

" Oh , well you look old for your age . You look young but mature . You're lucky . "

" No  , trust me , I'm not . The only guy I like doesn't have the least interest in me , I'm too young for him . And you're so pretty and have a super awesome boyfriend , you're the lucky one ! " I explained , also hoping she'd get the hint.

" Oh my god don't worry , you'll get an awesome boyfriend .

" Ok . " I didn't have anything else to say . How is that all she heard  from that ? I grabbed another donut and took a bite out of it , annoyed .

" S-so , " Josh started " what brought you to come here ? "

" You , of course ! " Camille exclaimed .

" But why all the sudden , and surprisingly ? "

" I don't know I just missed you . I wanted to see how everything was going .  "

" Oh , okay . "  This seemed awkward for Josh . He looked at her and she smiled  . " Do you wanna go to my room and talk ? " He asked , hinting .

" Sure , why not ! " Camille exclaimed . They walked to his room and shut the door .

Great , Josh just went to his room with a hot girl and shut the door .

Hey guys !!! This one was LONGER but not that long . I like making my chapters to get longer and longer so it's more interesting almost , or actually idk ! Don't worry there will be Josh POVs and the next one might actually be a Josh POV but either way hope you enjoyed this chapter and who the hell is Camille and will we learn more about her ?!?!