Introduction

Hi! My name is Shastine Kalangeg, 15 years old, a Christian and this is my spiritual experiences I want to share to all.

First, I would like to give you head-ups about me. Let start with my hobbies, I love writing and reading novels, short stories, plays, lyrics, poems, and as well as researching lots of things about mythology. I'm originally a close-in type of a person but these days, everything changed. I found myself adjusting to social life.

This testimony I'm going to share may seem unbelievable but I'm going to write every detail of everything I saw when my soul was out of this world. It may sound absurd to some people but this is spiritual inspired. I hope lots of people out there will be able to read and learn something.

This is the beginning of a terrifying scene.

It all started in my sixth grade when my gift since birth began to be revealed.

My earliest visions were only fragments of a dark red blood like place which I was not able to recognize myself.

That was my very first encounter of everyting that's been happening to me.

My very first non-fragmentary vision...

On July 2, 2017, as my parents and I went to another village to attend a religious service (Pentecost).

During the praise and worship, I started feeling weird like there was water flowing through me but murky, along with flashing images as I closed my eyes.

Just as the Pastor (Robin G. Patnaan) prayed me over while the others gathered were standing, an abrupt pressure fell on me making me step back but I was able to hold onto my ground while hearing earsplitting screams and people desperately crying for help.

I felt great agony making my soul cry out in an immense pain as tears streamed down on my cheeks then I bit my lips trying to prevent myself from shouting.

My head burned up while my body got cold and shaky, so I quickly went to my seat crying and drawn an image.

The Gate of Hell.

The entrance of the everlasting suffering.

When the service was done, my parents and the other people around got worried about me as I was drained out of energy from crying and seeing horrific scenes for the very first time in my entre life.

This is my gift since birth, planned by God, to help other people from going to the wrong and dark path.

Let us begin the Real Deal and My Visions. For All Is True Not False shown to Me by God Through Transitions or in a Deep Sleep Turning Myself Pale.