Chapter 8: Last Prison

"Child," said Jesus, "this man you see is a priest who committed a terrible sin. He smuggled drugs and disobeyed the commandments causing him to be punished because he did not do his duties as a priest." As he motioned the man who is chained on a chair being tortured as insects goes through in and out his body with snakes biting him everywhere.

We then moved onto the next one where a man is chained down on a chair as the demon tortures him with a dagger.

"Child," said Jesus "this man you see is a prophet, however, he disobeyed me and the Father. He did not accept his calling and rejected me just because he is afraid of the people and his desire in his heart towards worldly pleasure.

'Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world --- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life --- is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.' (1 John 2:15-17)

And this is my warning to you as well child... Do not be like this man who rejected and disobeyed me... for it will be your downfall in return... When you die achieving your worldly desires, where does it leads you? For everything on Earth are only temporary, it doesn't last long. Only the souls can live forever whether may it be in Heaven or Hell.

'For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?' (Mark 8:36-37)

The soul is the real you and the body is only your vessel to live on Earth. The soul is the one feeling the pain not the body, for the body is a part of the Earth. It does not have its own mind unlike the soul. And yes, souls do passes through walls or any obstacle but it is only applied on Earth, not in either Heaven or Hell for those places are spiritual concurring with the soul. You best remember that child for it will come in handy in the future..."

"Yes, my Lord..." I replied

We went upstairs again to visit another prison cell.

There a man is chained down on a chair with lava surrounding him and is being tortured using insects which keeps on going in and out from and to his body.

The demon keeps on cutting his tongue as well. It keeps on recovering rapidly as the same routine take place all the way without cease.

"Child," said Jesus "this whom you see committed a sin which he declared evil things onto himself and to others including me. Saying that he is no good for the others that he is evil while they are good just because of an argument declaring himself that he belongs to the Devil and he will enter Hell, thinking that it would be good for them even though it is the opposite... Remember this child, words are powerful. Once you said something evil, you are already giving pleasure to the Devil since He knows that you are now His. Declaration of self means either giving or offering your soul. That's why if that person will not repent and control himself/herself, there is a possibility that his/her name will be written in the Book of Death. And always remember that negativity will only leads to damnation and positivity leads to hallow..."

'Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it eat its fruit.' (Proverbs 18:21)

'Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethen, these things ought not be so.' (James 3:10)

Afterwards, we went up the staircase once again only to go to the top level of the Volcanic Prison where demons throw souls into the lake.

*************************

Please heed my warning...

Be careful of what you say... And be open-minded...