Chapter 3: Second Gate of Hell

Facing a similar massive door, the screaming became very overwhelming but I still stood at my ground while holding the Lord's hand firmly.

Opening the door and revealing the vicious torment, I cried even more as the Lord held me tight but I slowly started to calm myself down and took a deep breath before moving on.

"Behold!"bellowed Jesus, "The Second Gate of Hell... where major sins of the non-Christians are being punished..." as I just stared with wide eyes.

This place is worse than the first gate, more variations of demons are here, they are either black or red with different eye colors; red, yellow, and black.

Some of them look like human but without skin or bones and some with wings.

The surroundings are still the same.

The only difference is the intensity of cruelness of their punishments.

"My Lord..." I asked "Why do the demons have different eye colors?"

"Child," He answered, "the reason behind is their ranks..."

"Ranks?"

"Yes... for a demon to have black eyes are the soldiers who take orders from their superiors... for a demon to have yellow eyes are the officers who only take orders from those who are much higher and can command the black eyed demons to do their own bidding... and for a demon to have red eyes are the leaders who lead the demons and are only receiving orders from the Devil himself..." He explained "And now we must continue, but before that there will be someone else who will join us..."

As if it is on cue, a bright light appeared and when it dimmed, there stood an armored man with white beautiful wings smiling at us and He bowed to Jesus as he then turned to me with a smile.

"Hello there little one,"he greeted, "I am Michael, the Warrior Archangel and the General of all the angels..." he intoduced, "I am here to accompany you for your visitation in this place..." his face then turned serious and came to my side taking my other hand firmly.

"Let us now go..." Jesus then said as we continued.

The place has many rivers and pools of blood, lava, acid, fire and sulfur and all kinds of smell are resurfacing with the cloud and sky thunders and lightning without ceasing.

We then followed a magma path towards a fiery barricade at the other side and as we continued Jesus said,

"Listen child, one of the people like this woman..." he pointed at his left where a female was being chained on the ground with fire and lava surrounding her as her tormentor uses any means necessary to make he suffer, like raping her repeatedly and how maggots, cockroaches, centipedes, etc. are going in and out from her body "who seduces and causes adultery are having a major sin

('Where their worms do not die and the fire is not quenched.' (Mark 9:44, 46, & 48))

especially if that person is a Christian because it is written in the commandments of God: Thou shall not commit adultery, but those people ignored those commandments. This is the punishment they have received... If a man marries a woman, he should respect, love, and gives his loyalty and faith onto his wife without any deceit, same case with the wife... For MARRIAGE is SACRED in the eyes of God and it is how God the Father let a man and a woman be one, to help support each other and to feel true love, only it is different in meaning... Like how God the Father defines it as true love without any deceit towards His children and how the people feel towards each other when it comes to infatuation..."

'Indeed, I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.' (Revelation 2:22)

'Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.' (Hebrew 13:4)

'Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.' (James 4:4)

'Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionist will inherit the kingdom of God.' (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

I chose to keep silent. I was unable to utter anything because what He said is true.

Marriage is supposedly sacred yet, why do people ignore it and still do what they want to do? Breaking one of the commandments means receiving major punishment, even if a person broke it only once and think of it as a minor thing, it is still wrong.

All forms of sins/evil are punishable by eternal agony and nothing is exceptional.

'For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.' (Romans 6:23)

*************************
Please heed this warning...

Please tell me anything about what you think of it and you can ask some questions and I might be able to give some sort of answers...