A World Of Cringey Joeys

All: Holllllyyy Ffuuuckk! *tumbles into classroom*
All: Uugh
Adam*gets up* .....Can this be? That we have landed into the world of duel monsters?
Rest:*gets up*
???:Ayy Yuge hoo r deez fools?
Yugi muto:I don't know Joey.
Adamw/rest:*walk up to table*
Yugi: Also Joey I think I just won again.XD
Joey:Ah man!
Adam: We are people who have came from that portal *points in portals direction*
Adam: And we are now here in your world and we are duelists and we where wonding if we could go on a journey to find your grandfathers rare card.
Yugi: And why is that?
Adam: Because Kaiba Just stormed out of the room..
All*starts running after Kaiba*
Joey: Yuge I don't think we should be trusten these guys.
Yugi: Its fine joey but my queston if how do you know that Kaiba if after his rare card?
Adam:..... 1, its Kaiba 2, its Kaiba and 3, I know more then you think Yugi..
Yugi*continues to run* Well ok then.
Adam:*just notices that thanos and Denver are no where to be found*.(-.-)
(Sometime in a different location)
???:ah i can see it now Kaiba will be defeated by PK to save little yugi's life.
Your not the only one with a lot of knowledge Adam....
(Reality)
(Arrives at store)
PK:KAIBA LEAVE THAT OLD MA-..........he's gone.
Yugi: And so is his prized card. The blue-eyes white dragon.
PK:I know where they have headed, lets go to Kaibacorp.
(Arrives at KC)
Seto Kaiba:I knew this old man would be stupid to battle a person like me with our rare cards at stake!
Kaiba: And now look at my marvellous prize!*shows blue-eyes white dragon.*
Seth:slaps card out of Kaibas hand before he ripped it*
Seth: Don't you dare fuck with a card as valuable as the blue eyes white dragon!
Kaiba: Don't you dare stand in my way of becoming the greatest duelist on the planet!
Seth:....
solomon(srry if I spell his name wrong)
Solomon:Yugi! I couldn't beat him... take my deck and be victorious in this duel,because you an 11(ish) year old kid can duel better the. Me using the same deck.
Yugi:but grandpa.-
Solomon:Shhhh yugi teach him a lesson in manners and unstoppable monsters.
Yugi: Ok grandpa.
*Transforms to yami*
(YUGIOHHHHHHH)
Yami: Its time Kaiba.
TIME TO DUEL.

*To be continued*