The Duel Part 1:Legendary Duelists

(Momments earlier)
Yami: Kaiba!, It's time to duel!
(Current time)
Kaiba:*thinks to self* heh my starting hand will wipe Yugi out!
Yami:I summon my Silver fang in attack position and I lay 2 cards face-down to end my turn.
Kaiba:heh Your puny wolf has nothing on me, I draw! *thinks to self* mmh Cursh card and sagi the dark clown I could lure Yugi to attack it his monsters will be toast.
I summon Sagi the dark clown in attack position, and i set 1 card face-down to end my turn,Your go Yugi.
Yami:Don't get carried away yet Kaiba, I draw, I summon Gia the fierce knight in attack position and i set another card face-down and I attack your Sagi With Gia,
Kaiba:not so fast Yugi I activate my trap card Crush card Virus!
Now anything on the field or your deck with 1500 or more attack are infected with a virus and they go to the hostipal(Graveyard) to treat there wounds XD
Yami:fuck bye bye gia and EVERYTHING ELS I HAVE., I end my turn. *thinks to self* my only hope is the legendary exodia, Right now I have his left foot his right arm and his left arm and I have swords as one of my face-down card.
I swap my silver fang to defence position to end my turn..
Kaiba:(you punks should know that everyone draws a card except on the first turn so yeah ima stop puting that in srry for all of yall that love reading "I draw";() I summon the legendary BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON!! In attack position.
And I attack your silver fang destroying it
Yami: :(
Kaiba:I end my turn
Yami:*thinks* I now have his right foot, great :)
I activate my spell card swords of revealing light
Now you cannot attack for 3 turns.
And I activate 2 pots of greed(Ik Yugi Dosent Use pot of greed btb)
*thinks* faq still need the head.
I play 2 cards face down to end my turn
Kaiba:I summon another blue eyes and end mah turn.
(2 turns later)
Kaiba: common yugi I have 3 blue eyes and your swords are gone end your pathetic turn all ready!
Yami:I refuse to lose!*Thinks* Even tho I still need 1 exodia part to win :(
I end my turn
Kaiba:Wonderfull I attack with mah 3 blue eyes, WHITE TRIPLE DESTRUCTION!
Yami: I activate mah trap card hell no It lets me choose one of 4 effects *stop an incoming attack*,*stop TWO attacks*
Or stop A THREE ATTACK WITH ALL OF THE SAME MONSTER AND REFLECT IT.
I choose Reflect the dragoons attook XP
Kaiba: I activate mirror force XD
LP;100:( (don't judge that random number)
Yami:faq Nothing can save me now....
(Cuts to face of Kaiba in background and Kaiba laughing)

Adam:comment vote and follow for more and comment more ideas you would like me to add you might even make it in the book :P