2: A NEW PROXY

"B-But I thought he had to go through some test!" Yelled Masky. "How could he be a proxy already?"

"Oh believe me," said Slenderman. "I sense great potential in this kid. He just murdered his dad too." He then forced Toby to say hi.

"Hi," said Toby glumly.

He seemed pretty bored considering he just killed someone. "Okay, I have a new mission," said Slenderman. "I want you guys to find all the creepypasta OCS and bring me them alive."

"What?" Asked Hoodie. He felt very scared for some reason. The words 'creepypasta OC' seemed scary. "The...the OCS?"

"O.Cs, yes. O.C stands for Original Character. But tons of them are cringy and cancerous. I need you to find me these 3 OCS for now," said Slenderman, handing Hoodie a file.

Hoodie opened up the file. There was a full on bio for a girl who went by Nina The Killer. And then, a Poopsy The Killer? Last was Cleo The Killer. Dang, how many of ____ The Killers were there? And were they all related?

"Y'all gonna find them 3. If you don't, you'l no longer be a proxy and I'll take away all your memories. If you do, I'll give you something good," said Slender. "Now leave, Toby, Masky and Hoodie."

The 3 guys started toward the door. Hoodie being the gentleman, he opened the door for Masky and Toby. But as soon as they were outside Masky started screaming at Toby.

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, I'M THE BEST PROXY. SO DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO COMPETE WITH ME." He then punched Toby.

Toby didn't even looked like he cared. Masky punched him again. And again. And again.

Finally, Toby snapped. "BOY I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I CAN'T FEEL PHYSICAL PAIN, SO DON'T TRY." Masky was confused but then shutted up.

Hoodie, probably the only serious (SIRIUS) one suddenly spoke. "Apparantly Slendy- BOSS put a lot of backround information on them and also put down how easy it is to find them. The easiest one is Cleo The Killer."

"Great," said Masky. "Let's find her."

"How would we do that?" Asked Toby.

"Are you dumb? We DRIVE, retard," said Masky.

Toby rolled his eyes. "I meant, how would we be able to, we don't know where she is."

A/N: also yes toby ticks or twitches idk and stutters but idk im not gonna say when he stutters and/or twitches.

Masky stared. "Oh yeah. Well, does the backround information say where she comes from Hoodie?"

"Yeah dawg. Says she comes from Chicago. We need to go there," said Hoodie.

"B-But OH MY GOSH. LIKE SERIOUSLY, WE'RE GONNA TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO CHICAGO AND UGHFUFUFH," Masky screamed. He began having his daily mental breakdown. Toby tried to calm him but Masky only insulted him. Hoodie tried to, but Masky only punched him.

"You're really dumb," said Hoodie. "I think I'm gonna leave. You can join me Toby." Hoodie began walking the opposite way of the forest. Toby suddenly felt conflicted. Should he go with this cool guy with the hood, or with the anger issued guy that for some reason he felt comfortable with?

A/N: Sorry for a lack of dank memes. BUt idk. Will toby-chan go with masky-kun? Or with hoodie-kun? Find out in THE NExt ePISODE OF THE ANIME.