8: A PLOT TWIST

Nina looked at Toby, Masky, and Hoodie. And then she saw Jeff.

Fucking Jeff.

"Oh my gosh!" She whisper yelled. She quickly pulled out her trash bag and stuffed Jeff in it.

A/N: This is such a plot.

Jeff woke up, and screamed aloud, "WHO DOING THIS?! THIS SHAN'T HAPPEN!" He tried to see but he was in a bag. His screams were so loud he woke up Toby, Masky and Hoodie. (That's what she said)

"Can a damn proxy just get some sleep?" Said Hoodie. As you can clearly see, he is slowly going insane in this. Or maybe he's going sane and soon will function properly with the rest of humanity. The world may never know. Nina was startled as she heard Hoodie. Before she could think, the annoying ass goggle kid (Toby) yelled, "Hey isn't that one of the girls we needed?"

Masky nodded. "fINALLY YOU KNOW SOMETHING." He yelled. He got up to tackle Nina, but Nina got them slicc moves and she pulled out a knife. She felt a burst of adrenlenine. "THIS IS SO GONNA BE LIKE THE JEFF THE KILLER STORY, WITH THE PART HE KILLS RANDY AND I'M JEFF AND YOU'RE RANDY!"

And this is where the plot twist happens. Toby felt very protective all of a sudden. "bISH NO I'M JEFF," he yelled. Before Nina could stab Masky, he snatched Nina's weave. "Aaah," she yelled in a monotone voice sounding like a robot. Her black hair with cool purple streaks were gone as it was a weave. Now she had boring brown hair.

Though some people look aWESOME with brown hair, so y'all are bootyful guys.

Nina was so upset. Hoodie was thinking, Wait Toby actually got her weave? Dang. This guy does have potential. Nina started to complain about how her plans were ruined. Jeff found this as his cue to try to get out of the net. He got out his knife from his hoodie's pocket and then attempted to free himself. Meanwhile, Toby saw a sharp blade come before him.

Nina had her knife out. And she just stabbed Toby, leaving him to fall to he ground. Dead.

A/N: IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LMAO I GET LAZY OR MELANCHOLY.