3: THE FOREST

Toby decided that the guy with the yellow sweatshirt looked nice. But Masky (even with his anger issues) seemed I N T E L L I G A N T.

"Uhm...uh," Toby uhh-ed. Uhh-ed isnt really a word but who cares?! Toby knew he had to decide. If he didn't, the world would be in peril and there wouldn't be any drama for this part.

"I choose Hoodie," he said at last. What? This is freaking TobyxMasky NOT HOODIE AND TOBY. IS THAT EVEN A THING? So Toby left with Hoodie.

"Hey Masky, I'm Mr. Steal Your Mentally Unhealthy Boyfriend!" Hoodie yelled. Masky was confused.

"Ya know what Hoodie? Go screw your ugly black face! Orange isn't even this season!" Yelled Masky.

Hoodie was triggered. But he decided to ignore the bully. Instead, he left with Toby having a nice, calm, defiantly not personal conversation with him.

"Hey man, how you're feeling about the whole proxy thing?" Asked Hoodie.

"I'm feeling great," Toby said glumly.

"What do you think of Slendy- Slenderman I mean?"

"I thini he looks gay," answered Toby.

"You're gay."

Toby said nothing. But as they were walking, Hoodie thought to himself of the comment he made to Toby. He betted no one in particular that Toby was totally crushing on Masky. Hoodie was a good friend so he decided to help out with the romance.

"Hey Tobias Erin Rogers, I Brian order us to match back towards toward Tim, AKA Masky also AKA The Guy In The White Mask And Cheapy Face Features. We gotta make sure he doesn't wind up dying," said Hoodie.

"Oh no. I don't like him," said Toby. "Can't he die?"

"Now Toby, no killing our fellow workers," lectured Hoodie. "We mess with their mind, and torture them mentally and physically. Preferably with a machete."

**
Masky was somewhere in the forest, but he wasn't quite sure how to get to Cleo The Killer. Perhaps she would enter the forest, screaming, "I LOVE JEFF THE KILLER. HE IS THE HOTTEST DUDE REGARDLESS OF HIS CARVED SMILE, NO EYELIDS, PASTY SKIN AND HIS SOCIOPATHIC WAYS. ALSO SLEBDERMAN TOO. HE'S MY WAIFU."

But it didn't happen. Masky was a little scared, what if he died there? But he knew the memelords were with him. It was too bad because at that same exact moment, a figure came falling off the tree and landed on him.

Masky gave out a girly scream.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY COOL LOOKING KNIFE!"

A/N: F U N.

IS IT BAD I FORGOT MASKY AND HOODIE'S REAL NAME? I'VE SAID BEFORE, I STOPPED WITH CREEPYPASTA 'CAUSE OF THE FANDOM, BUT I WAS BORED AND MADE THIS....