Introduction

On a dark & stormy night at the all teen club known as red-fiend own by four sexy & cool brothers who are pure blooded royal vampires who are all powerful badasses with the powers of the oldest living clan of vampires IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! From oldest to youngest there is Ethan Roseheart (age: 20, blood type: A, sexual orientation: straight ) who have the power of sight (the ability to see the events of the Past, Present, & Future) next up is the twins Kaito Roseheart (age: 19, blood type: B, SEXUAL ORIENTATION: GAY ) & Akito Roseheart (age: 19, blood type: B, SEXUAL Orientation: ABSEXUAL) who have the powers of Fire (Kaito) & Ice (Akaito), & last but not least is Julio Roseheart ( AGE: 17½, BLOOD-TYPE: O, SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bi-sexual) who is the most powerful within the family due the fact that he has the powers of Supreme Influence (the ability to make others do what you want no questions ask), Freeze Time(start & stop time at will), Telophase(the ability to move through solid objects), Shapeshifter(to turn into anything or anyone), Copycat (the abilities to use other supernatural creatures powers just by seeing it at least once), & turn kitsunes (A.k.a. Japanese fox spirits) into stone by sucking every last drop of blood off of their body(ies). Unlike his brothers, he is the only one in the family who has inherits most of their partants powers & became the tai-shu (A vampire sage with the role of protecting the vampirin cores of life & death, said to be talked about in the book of the dead.) of the family. Thier father; the pureblood son of the king of all vampires across the world the big 'D' himself ; Dracula the eternal one's blood courses through the veins of the roseheart brothers. the royal blood of Dracula is said to be so powerful that no matter how much human or animal blood his descendants drank, it would never taint their bloodline for it was the most sacred blood in the unseen world of the vampires.