Dieciocho

"Let's go out again

"Let's go out again." Jinwoo sighed. "We haven't gone out in a week."

Hani giggled. "That isn't so long."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

Both had been busy, Jinwoo with preparing for auditions and practice and Hani with studying for finals. They had been talking over the phone for a couple days now.

"Let's go somewhere you haven't gone before." She exclaimed. "I'm sure because of practice you dont get much free time."

"Hmm," Jinwoo thought for a second. "I haven't gone to a lot of places."

"Then let's go to all of them."

Jinwoo laughed. "We can't go to all of them in one date."

"That's why we have the next time. And the other. And the other!" Hani said excitedly.

Jinwoo smiled. "Then let's do that. Let's go to a... cat cafe."

"A cat cafe?" Hani laughed, a little too hard.

"What?! What's so funny?!"

"Of all places, you want to go there?"

"Yeah! Why not?"

Hani flopped down her bed. "I don't see why not. It's just cute you want to go there."

Jinwoo blushed, although Hani couldn't see that. "Yah. I wanna go because of you. It's not that big of a deal."

"Sure you do, mister, I'm a tough rapper."

"Shut up."

Hani laughed. "I'll plan for us, don't worry about it. How are the boys?"

"Ah, everyone alright. Sanha got hurt though. He's been whining a lot for a sprained ankle."

"Take care of him well. He seems to admire you a lot."

"He's a little devil."

"I can tell he cares for you. And you do too so be nice!"

"Fine. But just cause you told me to."

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, I have a little story for you."

"Something bad happen?"

"Well no," Hani pouted, she wouldn't want to worry Jinwoo while he has other things to worry about. "There was a fight at my school."

"Really?" Jinwoo sounded too interested. "What's the story behind it?"

"The usual. A girl trying to steal someone's else boyfriend. It's actually really crazy though because—"