Treinta y dos

"Is that a tattoo?!"

"It can't be!"

"The company would kill him!"

"Of all the members, JinJin?"

Hani smiled as she looked up from her notebook at the group of girls staring down at their phones.

"What do you think it is?"

"Whatever it is, it's huge!"

"I bet he has more!"

"What?! No way! I heard it's a crown."

"That's rather basic."

"Can't be just a crown! It seems to have something inside it!"

She looked back down at her notebook and the drawing she had posted a while ago in her instagram account. From the photos spreading online and the description people are giving it, the tattoo seems like this drawing.

Two things ran through her head:

One, how did he know that was her instagram account?
Two, what follower was actually him?

~

Hani put her hair up in a pony tail, going out onto her work area.

Seungjun passed her a latte, a smile plastered on his face. "I have good news to share."

"Hopefully they are as good to bring my mood up." The girl chuckled as she sipped on her latte quickly, to fuel up the tiredness that had fallen onto her shoulders recently.

"I was at a restaurant with a friend, it happened to be karaoke night." Seungjun bounced a bit, seeming the happiest Hani had ever seen him. "I went up to sing but it was a duet, so this guy sang with me and there happened to be a scout there."

Hani's eyes widened. "You got scouted? T-To be a trainee?"

The boy nodded and then leaned down to whisper, "The guy that got scouted with me wasn't that bad looking either."

Hani laughed and put her latte down, grabbing onto his hands, "Are you being serious? You got scouted?"

The raven haired boy smiled and nodded before sighing, "I never told anyone but I really like singing and I'm pretty good at rapping. And this guy from a company called BigHit told me and Inseong we should join."