Diecinueve

"I GOT TICKETS!!" Hani screamed as she finalized her order for P-1 tickets, with high touch included for Astro's concert in Seoul

"Will you shut up?" Jisoo rolled her eyes as she wrote on her music sheet.

"DUDE IM GONNA SEE THEM!"

"When are you coming to my concerts?" Jisoo asked with a smirk on her face. "Lisa still wants to meet you."

Hani grinned. "When your company lets you release new music, of course."

Jisoo threw a pillow at Hani from the couch. "Fuck off."

Hani laughed.

"What are you gonna say to him?"

Hani's laughter died down. "Him?"

"Jinwoo."

Hani looked down. "I didn't think of that..."

Jisoo turned back to her music. "Might as well prepare for it. There's no going back now."

~

JinJin: Is six okay?

Hani: Yup!

JinJin: Are you sure you wanna do this?

Hani: Why do you ask?

JinJin: Babe, you're allergic to cats.

Hani: I'll be fine. I'm just a tad allergic.

JinJin: That's not what you said yesterday.

Hani: You're making a big deal out of it. I like coffee, I like cats. We're good.

JinJin: Alright. Make sure you bring some medicine just incase.

Hani: You worry too much.

JinJin: That's my job
JinJin: I'll have to let you got for now, but I'll see you there.

Hani: Alright, see ya!

Hani sighed happily. After not texting her that night, Jinwoo felt awful. He made it his duty to text her every morning what he was up to that day and wish her a good day. He'd also text her every night asking how her day went and wishing her sweet dreams.

It's been like this for two weeks and a half now. He hasn't failed to his duty yet. They've even gone out twice. One afternoon to the zoo, and one late night out in the park.

For now, Hani was stuck at school, dreading for 6pm to roll by.

"If she keeps smiling like that at her phone, I'll vomit." Donghyuck made a gagging sound as Lin laughed.