Chapter 3

Later on that day, when they cleaned up after themselves, they went to Matt's backyard and walked towards a tree that had light and dark green with brown spots splattered leaves.

Shading the two men from the sun, they leaned against the tree. Tord sighed softly as Matt closed his eyes, smiling.

Tord looked around Matt's backyard, green beautiful grass beneath them. He lightly put his hand on the grass, tickling his skin gently.

He stared at the garden not too far away from them, looking at all the flowers blooming, a beautiful dark purple rose, an elegant blue rose, a small light green rose bud.

It seems like it's barely growing Tord thought, and an ordinary but beautifully well kept red rose.

Tord smiled at the roses, then moved his attention to the now sleeping Matt. The ginger's chest rose and deflated slowly, as soft snores were coming out through his soft pink lips.

Tord continued to stare at the tall man who was his friend, swallowing all of the ginger's features. He was so glad that he was still considered a friend to Matt.

Matt slowly let his head rest on Tord's shoulder, the shorter man tensed, looking down at the man who is now resting on his shoulder. Eventually, Tord sighed and relaxed.

Matt nuzzled closely to Tord's neck, his head fitting perfectly in the arch of Tord's neck. Matt suddenly sighed, now in a comfortable position.

Tord slowly laid his head on top of Matt's, relaxing even more, while smiling. Not long after, Tord eventually fell asleep as well.

A few hours pass, and Matt woke up, seeing as the blue sky turned into a pinkish orange colored sky. Matt tried picking up his neck as it was starting to cramp, to find out that Tord had peacefully fell asleep on top of his head.

Matt never seen Tord this close before, as he scanned Tord's face, looking at every detail. "Beautiful.." he sighed. Just then, Tord's eyes fluttered open slowly, color soon drained upon both of the men's faces, now realizing how close their faces are.

They both leaned away from each other rather fast, which made Matt's cramp on his neck worse. "Augh.." Matt whined, as he tried to massage his neck to relive some of the pain.

Tord blushed faintly, "Haha, eh, sorry about that." he apologized. Matt turned to him, and smiled, "It's quite alright, mate. How was your nap?" Matt questioned, "Peaceful.." Tord answered.

Matt chuckled, "That's good." Tord then smiled, "Yeh..it is. How was your nap?" "Fabulous, I dreamt that I was the most beautiful person in the world~!" Matt's eyes glowed as he talked about his dream.

Tord couldn't help but chuckle. Matt stopped suddenly, "Why are you chuckling?" he questioned, "It's nothing bad." Tord said, "I'm just chuckling at how you're so adorable."

Tord blushed at what he said, it deepened when Matt laughed softly, "Thanks, Tord." the tall man smiled, Tord looked at the ground, smiling sheepishly, while he twiddled his fingers. "No problem.."

Matt looked at Tord, "Hey mate, wanna watch some movies while eating takeouts?" Tord looked up at Matt and smiled, "Hell yeh."

;) - Danny