Chapter 6

WARNING
                       SMUT
(THE INTENSE LOVING) IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER...SINCE IT'S BASICALLY THIS WHOLE CHAPTER....WHOOPS..

Matt awoke from the feeling of his nose being tickled. Matt rubbed his eyes and looked down to see Tord sleeping on his chest. Matt smiled and pushed Tord's hair out of his face. Tord groaned, "Matt.." Matt chuckled, "Get up, mate." Tord looked up at Matt, "Five more minutes..?" Matt laughed.

"No, love, we have to get dressed in order to see the surgeon." Tord blushed lightly, "Haha, yeah..but I want to lay on you for a few minutes more. You're so cozy.." Tord said, as he leaned back down on Matt's chest.

Matt smiled and caressed Tord's cheek, "Alright. Five more minutes, okay?" Matt said, "Five more minutes." Tord smiled. They laid on the bed in silence, the only thing heard was Tord's soft snores.

Matt sighed happily, staring at Tord's sleeping figure on his chest. Three minutes passed and Matt grew bored. The tall ginger unconsciously played with his boyfriend's hair.

Matt smiled, boyfriend... I never saw that coming. Matt thought, as he chuckled to himself. Matt poked Tord, "Wake up, love! It's time to get up." Matt said.

Tord groaned, "Alright, alright, I'm up." Tord sat up to see Matt's face and yawns softly. Tord smiled at Matt, "Alright, so, the surgeon?" Matt smiled lightly, "Yeah? What about him?"

"Is he a 5 star rated surgeon?" Tord smirked, Matt chuckled, "Maybe. I tried getting the best surgeon to help with your arm." Tord blushes, and smiled sheepishly, "Aw..thanks." Matt smiles and caresses Tord's cheek, "You're welcome, love." Matt said.

"So when are we gonna get to this surgeon??" Tord asked, "Later on today." Matt answered. Tord smiled, "I'm kind of nervous." Matt chuckled, "It'll be fine! You'll be under drugs that will numb your arm." Tord laid his chin on Matt's chest.

"That's one of the reasons why I'm nervous. I don't want to be drugged! What if the surgeon is not what he seems?" Tord rambled. Matt chuckled, "Haha! You're so cute. It'll be fine, he'll probably let me stay in the room since you're such a baby." Tord blushed.

"Fuck you, Matt! I'm not a baby." Tord whined. Matt smiled and caressed Tord's cheek gently with his forefinger and thumb. "You're my baby." Matt smirked.

Heat raised up to Tord's cheeks, which resulted to Tord hiding his face on Matt's chest. Tord smiled small, resting on Matt's chest once again.

"That was cheesy." Tord said, "You loved it!" Matt laughed. Tord sat up and inched closer to Matt, and booped the taller male's nose with his. Matt chuckled and leaned forward, capturing Tord's lips with his.

Tord blushed and backed away in surprise. Matt chuckled, "Whoops, I couldn't help myself!" Matt smiled sheepishly. Tord laughed quietly, "Sorry, I'm just getting used to having you more than a friend." Tord confessed.

Matt smiled, taking a hold of Tord's cheek so gentle Tord leaned towards the hand, gazing at Matt. "We'll take it slow, love. I don't want to do anything you and I will regret. I will never force you to doing something you don't want." Matt said sincerely.

Tord smiled, "You're such a dork. Of course I'd want to kiss you and all that.." Tord slowly leaned in to kiss the tall male. The kiss was soft and slow, their lips in perfect sync.

The kiss slowly grew more heated, as if they need to kiss. Matt sat up, and snaked his arms up and down Tord's body, and being rewarded with a soft groan from Tord.

Desperate for air, they part. Both men panting, looking at each other with pure lust and want. Tord slowly rocked his hips back and forth on Matt's groin, enjoying the sound of pleasure from the man in front of him.

Matt took hold of Tord, and pinned him down to the bed. Tord looked up at Matt, and smiled. The ginger gently caresses Tord's cheek with his thumb and kissed him.

Tord kissed back, tilting his head a bit. Matt's hand travels down Tord's body. The smaller male shivers at the coolness of Matt's hand. Matt pulls away and plants soft kisses down Tord's chest that burn his skin. Tord groans, loving the attention his body is getting.

Matt turns to Tord's nipples, and lightly licks his right nipple. Tord arches his back, a surprised moan escaped his lips. Matt chuckles and sucks and bites on Tord's bud, the ginger gives the same amount of attention to his other nipple, causing Tord to moan helplessly.

Matt pulls away, and smirks at Tord's frown. "I think we should get dressed now, right love?" Tord crossed his arms, "I hate you so much right now." Matt chuckled and pecked Tord's lips. "No you don't." Matt smiled.

Tord smiles back and hugs Matt. "You're right, I don't. I love you so much." Matt hugs Tord back, "I love you so much too."

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT, I JUST DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSPIRATION! I'LL CONTINUE CHAPTER 7 SOON, LOVE YOU ALL!

- Danny