Chapter 7

The two men finally got up from their bed, and walked to the living room. Matt smiled as he sat down on the couch, motioning Tord to sit with him.

Tord smirked and climbed on top of Matt's lap, Matt laughed, "Oh Tord.." Matt wrapped his arms around Tord's waist and hugs him.

Tord leans back on the ginger's chest, sighing happily. "When do we get ready?" Tord asked Matt. "Anytime you want, love." "Can we get ready in an hour or two?" Matt smiled, "Yes." Tord smiled back and gently grabs Matt's arm and hugs it.

Matt chuckled and played with his shorter boyfriend's hair. Matt quietly kissed Tord's neck and reaches for the TV remote. Tord smiles and puts pressure on Matt's crotch, feeling playful.

Matt doesn't seemed fazed and flips channel to channel. Tord huffs and tries to create some form of friction. Matt smiles, "What are you doing, love?" Tord blushes, "Uh- trying to pleasure you?" Matt chuckles, "Oh, a-ah?" Tord frowned, "Hmph!"

Matt laughed and holds Tord close, with the small male looking away with a pout. Matt laid his head on Tord's neck and closes his eyes, sighing quietly.

Matt stopped on a channel that contained grown women fighting over the same guy and laughed at how bad the plot is.

A few minutes pass and Tord's attitude lightened up and started chuckling when the two women were pulling each other's hair.

Matt smiled and laughed as well when the tall white girl threatened her best friend to get away from her soon to be boyfriend.

"This is complete garbage!" laughed Tord, Matt chuckled, "It's so bad! What even is this show?" "I have no idea!" Matt laughed. Tord leaned against Matt's chest once again.

The ginger sighs, relaxed and comfortable with his brown haired lover leaned against his chest. Tord closed his eyes, the sound of the TV fading away from both men.

"I love this.." Tord smiled, "And I love you..' Matt kisses Tord's neck, "I love you too, darling.." Matt smiles against Tord's neck, making Tord chuckle. "Are we going to the surgeon?" Tord asked.

Matt smiles, "Yeah, let's go get dressed." Tord nods and gets up from Matt's lap and stretches. Tord's oversized dark purple shirt managed to lift high enough to expose some skin, Matt smirked and placed his cool hands on Tord's soft and warm skin.

Tord yelped at the sudden rush of coolness against his skin, "A-ah! Cold!" Matt laughed quietly at his boyfriend's reaction. Tord slapped Matt's hands off his body, frowning at Matt.

"Matt, what the hell?" Tord pouted, Matt shrugged, "I had a chance and I took it." Matt smiled, "Go get dressed, love. I won't be able to keep my hands off you while you're wearing my clothes." Matt winked.

Tord blushed, "Alright, I'll be out in a few minutes." Matt smiled, and got up himself. Matt walked to his room and closed his door, with Tord putting clothes on in his room.

Tord found a long sleeved dark blue shirt, slowly putting it on his right arm, to limit the pain. At least it doesn't hurt that much anymore.. Tord sighed and tucked his shirt in with black pants.

Tord hissed, "Fuc-!" he yelled. Tord quickly shut his mouth and gripped his right arm when he heard Matt's door open. Tord felt his eyes water and looked at his arm. It was bleeding. Shit.

Matt can't know, fuck, it hurts.. Tord quietly opened his door and tiptoed to the kitchen and opened a cabinet that contained a first aid kit. Tord sighed, and took the kit and walked back to his room.

Matt walked out of his room with a purple buttoned up shirt and glittery blue jeans, and his purple converse. Matt walked to Tord's room and opened the door to see Tord on the verge of tears, while grabbing the bandage and it being dropped because of his shaken state.

"Tord..? Are you okay?" Matt asked, his voice laced with concern. Tord rapidly looked up at Matt and tears fall, "Don't look at me!" Tord yelled.

"Tord, sweetheart.." Matt took a step and saw his boyfriend wince. "I-it hurts, Matt..." he sputtered out. Matt kneels down and gently pulled his boyfriend into a hug.

"Tord, it's okay, I'm here...shh.." Tord cries softly against Matt's chest. "C-can we cancel the s-surgery?" Tord said in between gasps. Matt nods, "Of course baby, I'll cancel it." Matt says, while tearing up.

"I'm going to help you get out of your clothes so I can help bandage your arm, okay?" Matt whispered. Tord sniffled and nods while slowly pulling away from his significant other's warm embrace and lifted up his arms.

Matt carefully untucked Tord's shirt and slowly pulled it over Tord's head, "Slowly take your right arm, love." Matt said. Tord carefully attempts to take his arm out of his shirt and ended up hissing again.

Matt took a hold of Tord's hand and carefully pushed it through the soft fabric. Tord bites his bottom lip, and closed his eyes. Matt took his right arm out of the sleeve, and repeated the process with the left, but quicker.

"Tord, love, I will wrap your arm up in a bandage, I'll put it tight so it'll be secure..this will pinch a bit." Matt kissed Tord's forehead and gets the cleaning alcohol and bandage.

Tord looked at the alcohol and back up at Matt. "W-wait, I-I don't want the alcohol!" Tord exclaimed. Matt sighed quietly, "Alright, Tord. I won't use it." Matt put the alcohol back in it's kit and grabs the bandage.

Matt unwrapped the bandage and gently took hold of Tord's arm. Tord inhaled sharply when Matt wrapped the bandage around his arm. "Baby, it's okay, I won't hurt you." Tord nodded and slowly calmed down, "Y-you may continue." Tord said.

Matt nodded and continued wrapping the bandage around his lover's arm. When Matt finished, he lightly kissed Tord's arm, then looked up at Tord. "Tord.." Matt said, while drying the smaller male's tears.

Tord wrapped his arms around Matt's neck, "I love you so fucking much, Matt.." Matt hugged Tord's waist while a tear falls down his cheek, smiling happily.

"I love you too, Tord."

-HAHA, THE EDGE, THE ANGST, *is actually crying*

So sorry that this took forever, I hope this made up the wait!

....probably not.

Thank you guys for staying and loving my book, it means A LOT. I love you guys, and I'll see you later.

- Danny