The daughter of Morgana

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I wandered through the streets of the Isle of The Lost aka Hell. After I got kicked out of Auradon, i came back to the Isle, but one person didn't know that... Uma. My best friend, Harry, tried to tell Uma that I was back, but she didn't believe him. Guess I'll just have to show her myself. I walked from Hades' place from being with Hallie, Hades' daughter, to my aunt's Fish and Chip Shop. I kicked the doors in.

"They'll forget that girl and remember the name..." "Uma." Uma turned to face me, her expression shocked. "Y/N?!" "In the flesh." I winked at Uma and jumped over the counter.

Harry's pov.

Y/n, the daughter of Morgana, walked into the Chip Shop and I froze. I've had a crush on her for years. I know relationships weren't a thing on the Isle, just typical hookups, but I had really fallen for her. Guess you could say, I was hooked on her. I need to man up."Well, well, well. Isn't it precious little Y/N." I dragged my hook gently across her cheek. "Hi Harry." The way she said my name made me melt. Uma cut in front of me. "Y/N! What are you doing here?! You should be in Auradon!"

Y/N's POV. (Too many povs)

I chuckled at Uma's comment and turned the TV on. I leaned against the wall and chuckled when I saw Uma, Gil and Harry's reaction. "First person to get kicked out of Auradon.. Y/N, daughter of Morgana. Mal, what do you think of this situation?" "Well, I've known Y/N for a long time, but I never expected her to be this rebellious. Guess it's like the saying, you can take girl out of the Isle but you can't take the Isle out of the girl." I laughed again. Uma looked at me and smirked. "Well you little rebel, congratulations. You're officially a genius." I looked at Uma. "Babe, i'm smarter than you, and i'm older so don't try." I tried to leap for Uma but someone held me back. I turned around to see Harry.

Time skip to Cotillion
The crew watched the cotillion dance from the Fish and Chip Shop. I sat there, a frown on my face. Harry came over and sat next to me. "Hey, what's up darling?" He said in that thick Scottish accent. I smiled at him meekly. "I want to be there. I want to be back in Auradon. It was nice there. The VK's were so comforting. I'd become closer to Evie. Everything felt right there Harry. But something was missing." I knew what I was about to do.. "What was missing princess?" "You.." Harry looked taken aback. Suddenly he smashed his lips against mine.

Harry's pov
I knew damn well what I was doing. I was scared that she wouldn't kiss back so I pulled away. "Shit... I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.." Suddenly Y/N pulled me back. I smiled into the kiss as I pulled her onto my lap. Then her phone rang.

Y/N's pov.
My phone went off in the middle of me and Harry kissing. I groaned and pulled my phone out to see who it was. 'Princey👑💙'. I answered the phone.

(M for y/n, B for Ben)

M- what's up princey?
B- please don't call me that.
M- sorry your royal pain.
B- funny.. anyway, i was wondering if you, Dizzy Tremaine, Harry Hook and Gil would like to come to Auradon.

I looked shocked. Harry mouthed to me asking what was up so I held a finger up as if to tell him one second.

M- what about uma?
B- her plan to ruin Auradon failed and she has moved here. she wanted you guys.
M- oh my god... yes.
B- great, just come over here in the limo with all your belongings. Bye Y/N.
M- bye ben..

The called ended and you jumped of Harry's lap. "Pack your things baby, we're going to Auradon." He smirked and ran out of the shop. I went over to Gil and smacked the back of his head. "Go pack your things fish bait. We're going to Auradon." Gil ran off. I walked out of the shop and straight over to Curl Up and Dye. I snuck in and hugged Dizzy from behind. She pulled her headphones off and smiled at me. "Pack your things princess." She looked at me puzzled. "We're going to Auradon." I smiled as she squealed. I waited for Dizzy as Harry and Gil turned up to the shop. As soon as Dizzy came back and said goodbye to her grandma, we ran. Harry and Gil tried to catch us but it was impossible. Me and Dizzy got to the limo first. I told her to get in. Soon after Harry and Gil came. Gil got in. I was about to get in when Harry pushed me against the side of the limo. He started nibbling on my neck. I moaned. "H-Harry come on. W-we need to go." He pulled away and smirked.

Once we arrived in Auradon, got all the special introduction shit, hugged everyone we knew and dived on Uma, me and Harry ran off. "You know how relationships aren't a thing on the Isle?" I nodded. "Well they are here, so Y/N, my beautiful princess, will you have the honour of being my beautiful girlfriend?" I saw worry in his eyes, like he was afraid I was going to say no, but that soon disappeared when I smashed my lips against his.

Guess you could say... I was hooked on him..

A/N- HOLY FUCK 952 WORDS IN TOTAL😱 that's more than I write in my school work😂 but i might just start using names that link to the parents of the characters eg- morgana— Morgan☺️ ANYWHOREEE PEACE✌🏼