Daughter Of Rapunzel

As I wandered around the halls of Auradon, I saw Evie, Jay, Carlos and Ben all run up to me

As I wandered around the halls of Auradon, I saw Evie, Jay, Carlos and Ben all run up to me. "DAWN!!" I looked at them. "We need your help! Mal's gone back to the Isle and we need your help just in case yanno..." "Someone gets injured. I get it." I chuckled playing with a strand of my hair. I ran into my room to change from my prissy clothing into something more rebellious.

 I ran into my room to change from my prissy clothing into something more rebellious

I grabbed Pascal and ran out. We took the Limo to the Isle.

*time skip brought to you by Harry's giggle*

The VKs and Uma's crew broke out into a fight. I grabbed my frying pan and fought one of the crew members. I glanced over at Jay and my long time friend, Harry Hook, not to mention my crush. I thought to myself for a while but was soon pulled out of my thoughts when someone grabbed me from behind. "Punzie." I spun in their harsh grip to see the one and only... Kian Gothel. "Kian. I told you not to call me Punzie when my name... IS DAWN." I kneed him in the balls and hit him around the head with my frying pan. I heard a scream.

"DAWN!! HARRY'S INJURED HELP!!" I heard Jay and Ben scream at the same time so I ran. Uma caught up quickly. "NO NO NO HARRY DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!" I placed a hand on Uma's shoulder and looked around. Mal, Evie, Gil and Carlos stood around us and no one was fighting. "Come on Haz, stay with me." I heard his soft little chuckle at the name I gave him when we were 5. I placed his hand on my head and began to sing.

"Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt. Change the fate's design. Save what has been lost bring back what once was mine."

I began to choke on sobs. "What once... was mine." I flung myself into Uma's arms. "HE CAN'T DO THIS." I screamed, shaking uncontrollably. "I FUCKING LOVE HIM!!" They all looked at me in disbelief but later smiled. Uma pulled me closer. I heard people gasp so I pulled from Uma's grip. I turned slowly to see Harry, lying there with a smirk evident on his pretty face. "Harry you're alive. Gosh I thought you were dead. I didn't know what to do  I was so scared and I" I was interrupted by Harry pressing his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss as he brought me closer. "I fucking love you too, Dawn." I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.

Ben invited Harry and Uma to Auradon. They took it. Uma became best friends with Mal again and didn't try to take over Auradon. Me and Harry were inseparable. It took a while for Ben to convince his parents to let him bring Gil over, but they eventually said yes. Harry met my parents. My dad wasn't so keen on Harry as he was a thief... That was until my mother and I reminded him that he was once a thief. Uma became like a sister to me. We were more inseparable than me and Harry. But... You didn't think that was then end of the story did you?

A/N- SEE WHAT I DID THERE HUH HUH?!?!?