Daughter Of Captain Jack Sparrow

A/N- i'm sorry but Sparrows face on that picture😂😂

Harry's pov

Being the only descendant of a pirate on the Isle was fun, until she came along. Those piercing emerald eyes, curly brown hair, the way she always sounds drunk. She was perfect. And I wanted her.

Jade's pov

Hi, i'm Jade Sparrow, and I thought I was the only descendant of a pirate on the Isle until I heard the whistling of "A Pirates Life". I spun around on my heels to become face to face with the one and only, Harry Hook. "Hook." "Sparrow." I leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "Savvy." And with that I ran, his hook in my hand. "Oh you cheeky bugger." Harry started chasing me. I ran into Ursula's and saw Uma laugh at me when I hid behind the counter. "Uma!! Have you seen Jade? She has my hook!" She shook her head no. I heard Harry huff but then realised he knew where I was, so I sprinted around the counter and ran out of the shop and onto the ship. I heard his infamous giggles. He was up to something so I climbed the ropes. "Aw come on princess." He shouted with his puppy dog face. Fuck my life he looked so squishy. (I SHALL CALL HIM SQUISHY AND HE SHALL BE MY SQUISHY!!) I jumped down of the ropes. "If you want this hook back, Captain.." I saw him shudder at the name. "Kiss me like you mean it." He smirked. "Whatever your heart desires... Captain." This time I shuddered. Suddenly he smashed his lips onto my. I wrapped my arms around his neck, knocked his hat off, dropped his hook and tugged on his hair, earning a growl. He pulled away and rested his head on mine. "I-I.." "I love you too Hook." He smiled, picked up his things and me. He gave me his hook to carry.  He's my weakness.

Harry's pov

She's my weakness..

A/N- short but sweet... like me. minus the sweet bit. i'm very short🙃